Wait, So Mobb Deep Got G-Unit Hand Tattoos Now ??? WTF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at Prodigy's hand on the right side of the pic...

I think this is worse than the ballerina pix, at least he was a kid then he has NO EXCUSE why he's a bitch now! And 50 recently played him with that "son ya ass like jay did mobb deep" line and this nigga has the nerve to get G-Unit tatted on his hand.....UGH

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?t=152296

this is like the twilight zone if its real.

yak pac fatal said:
lol at the pics
mobb deep is stupid
the only group to have 3 of the goats of the game (Nas, Jay-Z and Pac) go at them. Thats really all they have to go on, other then their very first LP with the classic Shook Ones. They are alright MC's but I just dont like how they use everyone to get there name out there, if they fire there lyrics should do the talking

GhettoStar said:
the only group to have 3 of the goats of the game (Nas, Jay-Z and Pac) go at them. Thats really all they have to go on, other then their very first LP with the classic Shook Ones. They are alright MC's but I just dont like how they use everyone to get there name out there, if they fire there lyrics should do the talking
very first cd was juvenile hell second was infamous with shook ones

GhettoStar said:
And GhettoStar, you are kidding. Mobb Deep had 3 classic albums back to back. So far from The Infamous, Hell On Earth, Murda Muzik, and even Infamy wasn't bad. Didn't hear their last album too much to judge it.

Mobb Deep, especially Prodigy always ends up in some kinds of beefs, but there diss songs and or replies never seemed to be powerful enough to stand out or even be remembered. So far all of 2pac's diss songs as well as Jay-Z's and Nas's seemed to have made more negative impact on Mobb Deep's credibility, so I don't think it's fair to say that Mobb Deep has survived off beef.

Hay HightillDeath is Juvenile Hell a great or classic album like The Infamous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.