Wacko jacko going down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stefanwzyga said:
That aint true some paedos only ever molest 1 or 2 people!
Nah man, turn it the other way round. If u were the most famous man in the world and u could have any woman u want u only gonna fuck one or two.

If MJ is a paedo like u say he is and thousands of children have visited his house your saying he is gonna molest only one or two. So that means he likes to have sex once every 10 years. A paedo is gonna take advantage of any child he can. MJ is not a paedo.

stefanwzyga

TOP DOGG said:
Nah man, turn it the other way round. If u were the most famous man in the world and u could have any woman u want u only gonna fuck one or two.
Ye but thats legal! i dont have to watch my back!
If MJ is a paedo like u say he is and thousands of children have visited his house your saying he is gonna molest only one or two. So that means he likes to have sex once every 10 years. A paedo is gonna take advantage of any child he can. MJ is not a paedo.
You dont know how many people he has paid off! but listen i cant be bothered talking about this, you cant be 100 percent sure and neither can i, its all good tho! just have to see what happens!

Dave D

Im truly not sure what to believe, if he is innocent then I hope this ends quickly so he can get on with his bizarre life. If hes guilty I hope hes locked up for life.

stefanwzyga

Dave D said:
Im truly not sure what to believe, if he is innocent then I hope this ends quickly so he can get on with his bizarre life. If hes guilty I hope hes locked up for life.
Surely you must think this is supicious! this guys an oddball! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.