VIP Activation

Helena

same thing happened to me, i was told it was automatic, i sent Rukas an email of the transaction id but he said he hadn't recieved anything. i sent him the paypal reciept aswell. he told me to wait and see if it activated itself or sumthin

this was months and months and months ago

i'm still waiting :(

PuffnScruff

Helena said:
same thing happened to me, i was told it was automatic, i sent Rukas an email of the transaction id but he said he hadn't recieved anything. i sent him the paypal reciept aswell. he told me to wait and see if it activated itself or sumthin

this was months and months and months ago

i'm still waiting :(
that's fucked up

this does not make me want to renew my vip

Helena

PuffnScruff said:
that's fucked up

this does not make me want to renew my vip
yep. looks like i was robbed, whether it was intentional or not, i don't know. but looking at prize's situation i have my doubts

Helena said:
Send the receipt to streethop.com@gmail.com so i can check. ta.

^I hope Rukas can give you more power and or privileges since he is busy with life. I mean almost a month without activation and another person over a couple of months not quite as tasting when you want to pay for VIP lol.

It's something that has always functioned automatically though, so theoretically it shouldnt need anyone to keep tabs, this is an exception and not something my duties can completely extend to.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
Thanks, I think you have been giving out the wrong email address amara, i took the .com out of the "streethop.com" and now my emails are not getting returned.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.