Video: T-Pain: Jay-Z Is 59 Years Old, If AnyBody Should Be Dead It's Him

Hey, another one...sweet.

Why would I want to become well educated in politics and how this corrupt world works, when it's run by completely evil asswipes ?

You can call them consipiricy theories all you want my ignorant friend just becuase they arn't plastered all over your precious bible you call the media does not make them any less true, the facts and information are out there to be researched and studied, so I really don't give a crap if you take it in or not, actually someone as unintelligent and sheepish as yourself does probably really well in mainstream society, I bet.

I don't want to be anyones "source" lol, I'm just putting it our there so people start to realize all these things behind the curtains are going on.

Society is, and isnt what it seems at face value, depending on your knowledge and how you look at it, most will see blatent corruption is within most sectors of Government, and if YOU want to stand up for that, well that's up to you now isn't it?

But it really speak volumes to me. I am kind of wondering if you have some hidden agenda in regards to trying to discredit what I'm saying. And remember you did say it, not me. hmmmm.

Why do you WANT to argue with me, just seems like your fool the more you talk.

P.S, sorry I don't reread my posts to make sure every single word is spelt right, that must just mean I'm not educated and can't be taken seriously doesn't it? What an idiot nit picker. Be gone with you.
There are pretentious people who know what they're talking about, and they suck...at least they know what they're talking about though. You're the worst kind of pretentious person...you're pretentious even though you know nothing.

My reason for trying to discredit you is because you're ignorant. There are no proof, facts, or evidence to anything you say. You throw words around like "elitist" because you either read it on a conspiracy theory page or wikipedia.

You just admitted in your last post that you AREN'T educated in politics or how governments work. Do you not see your own foolishness? You know virtually nothing about government or politics (which is self-admitted), yet you have all these theories that any rational person could disprove in minutes.

YOU are what is holding this world back. People like you are the trash that stops this world's progress.

With a name like that it's no wonder.

There are pretentious people who know what they're talking about, and they suck...at least they know what they're talking about though. You're the worst kind of pretentious person...you're pretentious even though you know nothing.

My reason for trying to discredit you is because you're ignorant. There are no proof, facts, or evidence to anything you say. You throw words around like "elitist" because you either read it on a conspiracy theory page or wikipedia.

You just admitted in your last post that you AREN'T educated in politics or how governments work. Do you not see your own foolishness? You know virtually nothing about government or politics (which is self-admitted), yet you have all these theories that any rational person could disprove in minutes.

YOU are what is holding this world back. People like you are the trash that stops this world's progress.
How could I forget to reply to this doozy ? lol.

I would say the same, the reason you are trying to discredit me is because your the fucking ignorant one, wake the fuck up you self perpetuating blind man. Hey if that is REALLY how you want to live, go ahead and save bobby sands, duke, and da funk a seat too.

I throw words around like "elitist" because I read them where ? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ? Are you seriously telling me, the hierachy of society is not that of an elitist one ? Well yeah you probably are, how can I forget who I'm talking to, a skittle?

I don't give a fuck if I admit I'm not an expert or fully educated on such things as a fucked, corrupt, sucked up government system, what BECAUSE I ADMIT that, I'm foolish ? Hey buddy, take a look in the mirror, I'm voicing my opinion, and your voicing how braindead you are, but thats cool, keep going it's entertaining.......

Ok smart guy, DISPROVE all my theories, go on, one by one, I'll be here waiting to discuss them with you in detail, cmon Mr "Rational"....?

How exactly, is having an enquiring mind, and a heart that seeks only truth, "HOLDING BACK THE WORLD".

Maybe you should hold yourself back, from crawling out your cold little rock, that is your life, FOOL.

No hard feelings, your just an inexcusably arrogant, turd :)

THEV1LL4N

who does t-pain think he is?

i honestly dont see anything good in his music. complete rubbish that people think is great. no talent whatsoever. his whole career is renowned for autotune, which isnt his own voice - and ive heard he is terrible in live shows.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.