URGENT! Ask Bizarre (D12) A QUESTON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
To answer a question above, there is a new D12 album coming soon. End of the year probably.

Here's my question -

Everyone knows Bizarre uses a lot of dark humour in his raps, and it's pretty funny, but does he ever want to, or indeed will he ever release a track which shows a different level to him. A deeper more lyrical piece. Something that shows another side to Bizarre.

Which album did you like better between Devil's Night & D12 World? What did you feel you accomplished with both of the albums? Is it true that D12 gave 50 the beat to in da club? Who influence your style of rap? What do you think the fans should expect with your own solo efforts?

^ i think Biz just has sensitive eyes, and they water easily. Just my guess.

Since Proof & Esham squashed their beef does this mean all of D12 squashed it too? and if so can we expect any collaboration with Esham?

Most of his career, he has been the "shocker" of the group, delievering preschool ryhmes about being fucked in the ass and raping family members, on his new solo LP will he attempt at being actually lyrical and creating a semi-intelligent song? or just more bullshit

Pittsey said:
To answer a question above, there is a new D12 album coming soon. End of the year probably.

Here's my question -

Everyone knows Bizarre uses a lot of dark humour in his raps, and it's pretty funny, but does he ever want to, or indeed will he ever release a track which shows a different level to him. A deeper more lyrical piece. Something that shows another side to Bizarre.
Answer: Good Die Young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.