URGENT! Ask Bizarre (D12) A QUESTON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Im interviewing Bizarre tomorrow night, and need some questions.

No beef shit, lets focus on his solo career and a little bit of D12 shit.

No hate in this thread, if you act like a dick in here and make my life harder I will return the favor.

Try to focus on his solo album and single Rockstar. I need your help because I havent seen the film clip nor have I even heard the song.

well this is not his solo career related but d12 related...

from what ive heard and seen, most members of d12 are doing their "own" thing, bizarre and his solo, i heard proofs gonna drop a solo album and i also heard kon artis i think is starting a label...but i havent really heard of their 3rd lp in the makin or anythin...so im wonderin when we'll see a new d12 group album?

What can we expect from his new album?
Will his new album be as filled with comedy as his 1st single "rock star"
How did you hook up with Dead Prez?
Will you be featuring on any upcoming releases coming out of shady/aftermath?

lol ask him if he really cried when he got Punk'd. ;)

No, i'm kidding, I definitly would ask him about D12 as a whole, since they seem to be moving in seperate directions. I guess ask if thier problems amongst each other or they just all felt like pursueing seperate goals.

What does he think about what eminem did to loyal to the game... and why didnt have have a part in it...?

or ask him r u doin any charity in detroit or givin back to the community?

if not any of those ask him sumthin lik whos producin ur album.......

Preach

what's it like recording a solo album vs. a group album? what did it feel like being more in charge of the final product?

Q:I have heard that Eminem and Brother lynch hung are doing a song with Tech N9ne for Tech N9ne's new CD, any chance of you and Brother Lynch hooking up on a track?

ARon

Yeah ask him a question about Royce, he will never expect that :rolleyes:
I wouldn't ask about him, shit gets old after a while.
The only thing i would want to know is if he is gonna make this album an album or just make shit that would sell.

1. how much does he weigh?
heh jk

2. what is the overall/overlying concept of his solo album, and why did he choose whatever theme he did

3. who is/was his fav artist (dead or alive), or who influences him the most as an artist

4. what does he think of g-unit, is there anyone over there he may want to work with

5. whats the most embarrassing thing thats every happened to him

lol i think im just rambling

pz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.