Unusually clubsongs: From "Only God can judge me" to "Bring da Ruckas"

Bobby Sands

uhahahaha lmao uhahaha muhahaha lol lmao uhahahah you are so funny uhahahah lmao you are the funniest guy in the univers. STFU!
Nah u shut up u nazi bitch.

When Bring Da Ruckus came on,did it get u psyched up to kick the shit out of some jews in this club.

This is how u spell that big word u mispelled in ur post:U-N-I-V-E-R-S-E.
Theres todays lesson on English.biatch.

Tupac Tha Great said:

When Bring Da Ruckus came on,did it get u psyched up to kick the shit out of some jews in this club.

Tupac Tha Great said:

Not every german is a nazi you little cocksucker, although im not a german. What is your problem? You never have had a pussy? Poor Geek dont mind, your brothers will help you, when they run a train on you. :)

ARon

this dj at this club i go to plays bring da ruckas every single time, he made some mix which is pretty tight, just starts off with the wu tang caln aint nothin to fuck with, he flips that and it goes into bring da ruckas which is pretty tight. other songs he plays, man once i heard hte symphony and pretty much flipped, this dj is pretyy much a head so he plays tight shit, you hear maybe 3 sahdy/aftermath songs a night.

Also "Real motherfuckin G´s" came very tight. The Dj played all this G-funk era stuff (nuthin but a g thang, Whats my name, Gin and Juice). It is about 2 years ago and I never have heard it anymore.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
when jay-z remake of bonnie and clyde vcsme out

we was chillin at an after hour it was like7 am in the moring people were still dancing and shit and out of nowhere you hear

"yeah bitch u muthafucking right im the bitch thats keeping live and keeping it hot westside uh uh die nigga die MY GIRLFRIEND"

when i tell you all them lighters were in dee air it felt great to be a pac fan!

Anton

I remember Kid Kapri was here about 3 months ago and he put on Story to Tell by Notorious BIG. I never expected to hear that and once he put it on the crowd went insane.

FlipMo said:
when jay-z remake of bonnie and clyde vcsme out

we was chillin at an after hour it was like7 am in the moring people were still dancing and shit and out of nowhere you hear

"yeah bitch u muthafucking right im the bitch thats keeping live and keeping it hot westside uh uh die nigga die MY GIRLFRIEND"

when i tell you all them lighters were in dee air it felt great to be a pac fan!

Anton
Exactly.

One that does come to mind is that 2Pac and Bone Thugs. I remember someone threw that on at a party and people went fucking bezerk. Otherwise, i can't really recall any others.

Prince's "Diamonds and Pearls". i was at the stip club and the dj just goes from a song with B.G. and C-murder to .... to "diamonds and pearls". very unusual while getting a lap dance. but apparently he was pissed cause most of the guys weren't dishin the dollars like talkin bout

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
just if you all should know. The Anton under there, well that means it's my bro who posts.
He uses my account too.

Peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.