Unusually clubsongs: From "Only God can judge me" to "Bring da Ruckas"

Which Songs suprised you (positive or negative) in a club? I mean songs that made you say "whoa, usually they dont play those songs!"

Me, I was suprised to hear Wu-tangs "Bring da Ruckas", I thought its too hard especially for all the girls, though I liked it.
Also the song from this "rapper" named "Nitty" :p suprised me, but in a negative way.

linx

Staff member
lol @ being shocked to hear In Da Club and Disco Inferno. I KNOW dude was being sarcastic. To be honest though, I can't remember any off the top of my head. I know there are some though, but i'm just not in a real good thinking mode at the moment.

Tupac Tha Great said:
I was really shocked to hear In Da Club and Disco Inferno the other nite
uhahahaha lmao uhahaha muhahaha lol lmao uhahahah you are so funny uhahahah lmao you are the funniest guy in the univers. STFU!

Tonio1986 said:
uhahahaha lmao uhahaha muhahaha lol lmao uhahahah you are so funny uhahahah lmao you are the funniest guy in the univers. STFU!

You sounded like a complete moron in that post. How can you tell someone to "stfu", when you yourself make no sense? Exactly.

Goodday.

so im gonna try something different here and honestly reply to the original poster's question....

I heard "Hit Em Up" in the club and it was just off the hook. The same nite I heard "The Realest Killaz" and that was hype as well. This was at some club in the Bahamas though, so maybe that's why they were playin unusual tracks. At the same time, this was a young crowd with a lotta girls, so it wasnt like it was some dark ass club where they play only hip hop.

On a related note, has anyone at all heard "Higher" by the Game in a club? I've been practically beggin DJ's to throw this track on and yet the best I get is "How We Do"... "Higher" is the ultimate club track, its a shame they never released it as a single.

Krazy187 said:
so im gonna try something different here and honestly reply to the original poster's question....

I heard "Hit Em Up" in the club and it was just off the hook. The same nite I heard "The Realest Killaz" and that was hype as well. This was at some club in the Bahamas though, so maybe that's why they were playin unusual tracks. At the same time, this was a young crowd with a lotta girls, so it wasnt like it was some dark ass club where they play only hip hop.

On a related note, has anyone at all heard "Higher" by the Game in a club? I've been practically beggin DJ's to throw this track on and yet the best I get is "How We Do"... "Higher" is the ultimate club track, its a shame they never released it as a single.
higher has too harsh a beat for dancing man

Advocate said:
higher has too harsh a beat for dancing man
you've got to be kidding me... its got it all.. uptempo beat, sharp keyboard stabs, rumblin piano, insane hook...

it aint no slow jam, its a str8 club banger!!

id like to hear higher in a club. hopefully it gets released as a single.

anyway, i was surprised when i heard BITCH PLEASE 2 in a club ages ago. i am sure there are other tracks i was surprised to hear but i cant remember, probably as i was drunk at the time. im also generally surprised when they play a good old club song such as GOIN BACK TO CALI. however, i have 2 friends that DJ and whenever im there they always play some biggie and pac for me even though most of the crowd wants to hear lil jon, usher and whatever the single of the moment is.

morbidlifestyle said:
You sounded like a complete moron in that post. How can you tell someone to "stfu", when you yourself make no sense? Exactly.

Goodday.
Why a moron, explain it?
Just a moron would post in a "morons" thread. Fuckin Idiot, maybe you cant talk on that topic, because you never have been out in a club. Keep on suckin your daddys balls. :thumb: :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.