Unknown cat who claims to be gangsta + certified hit making producer + major label =?

AmerikazMost

Unknown cat who claims to be gangsta + certified hit making producer + major labe

DUB CEE said:
and ras kass is never goin anywhere
so ras kass has to "go somehwere" for you to enjoy his music? what? you embarrassed to call yourself a fan if he doesnt have a chance to go platinum?

ARon

Catch me playin rap, its goinnn dowwwwwnn.

Sorry, shit just seemed funny to me.
My friend was actually hesitant to buy the Lord Jamar cus he is a 5 percenter, haha, i was laughin so hard.

Also check Aloe Blac or however you spell that shit. His new album is him mostly singing but still tight, Oh No, Madlib do some joints on it. Its not like Emanon, rapping, but its still pretty tight, good vibes and shit.

Unknown cat who claims to be gangsta + certified hit making producer + major labe

AmerikazMost said:
so ras kass has to "go somehwere" for you to enjoy his music? what? you embarrassed to call yourself a fan if he doesnt have a chance to go platinum?
i didnt mean it like that, i mean he's not going to improve anytime soon and i like him but i dont have any of his albums.. shit i've never SEEN one in stores

roaches

That Aloe Blacc was a letdown to me. Why can't rappers keep their singing in the shower? "Busking" made me want to vomit. Such a waste of good beats.

I like "Shine Through" okay, though.

^ like aesop rock and bs like that?
Lol. Def Jux is hardly former punk rockers.

roaches said:
That Aloe Blacc was a letdown to me. Why can't rappers keep their singing in the shower? "Busking" made me want to vomit. Such a waste of good beats.

nah i know alot of ppl who def wernt into rap when i first got into it and now they're like "omg i listen to immortal technique and aesop rock i'm so cool!!!"

7 Syns

DUB CEE said:
how the hell is eiht underground? last time i checked he's gone platinum

i dont like rasco, planet asia, or defari. crooked i is slacking and ras kass is never goin anywhere and i'm diggin mitchy slick

but like I said i don't like MOST

So? Platinum plaques 10 years ago doesn't mean that you can't be an underground artist now-a-days. The last Eiht album got no real shine media wise, it was purely put out for hardcore fans and I really don't know what more you can do to be classified underground than that.

It's just funny you say you dislike the underground scene, considering L.A/Cali has arguebly the biggest underground scene in the world. It's a misconception that you have to be conscious and have a small following to be classified underground. But that thought is so far from the truth. Look at Xzibit, he was underground pre-Dr.Dre/Restless and he was far from conscious and still pushed gold.

peace.

7 Syns said:
So? Platinum plaques 10 years ago doesn't mean that you can't be an underground artist now-a-days. The last Eiht album got no real shine media wise, it was purely put out for hardcore fans and I really don't know what more you can do to be classified underground than that.

It's just funny you say you dislike the underground scene, considering L.A/Cali has arguebly the biggest underground scene in the world. It's a misconception that you have to be conscious and have a small following to be classified underground. But that thought is so far from the truth. Look at Xzibit, he was underground pre-Dr.Dre/Restless and he was far from conscious and still pushed gold.

peace.
show me where i said "I dislike the underground scene" i respect what they're doin gettin their grind on and shit but most of em i aint feelin

ARon

roaches said:

It's not like he is a bad singer, but I feel what your saying. Before I went and got it I didnt know it was gonna be all singing so it was a big surprise to me.

Anyone feelin Mo Mega? Im likin it.

7 Syns

DUB CEE said:
show me where i said "I dislike the underground scene" i respect what they're doin gettin their grind on and shit but most of em i aint feelin
Sorry dude, you seem like a cool guy but I gotta "ether" you right now as they say lol

DUB CEE said:
i strongly disagree. i hate most underground shit
By most, I would understand it to be like 75% of it and like I said alot of the underground scene is in L.A./Cali. But yeah I respect your opinions nether the less so i'll drop it.

peace.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.