Unknown cat who claims to be gangsta + certified hit making producer + major label =?

7 Syns

It equals what the whole entire mainstream is right now.

Lord Jamaar 5% Album is great,
Bronze Nazareth The Great Migration is dope,
Ghostface Killah Fishschale is the shit!,

And you have to admitt it, Busta Rhymes album is a gem too.

Besides that, if it ain't underground then it sucks cock, balls and rims ass.

peace.

7 Syns

* how many times can you possibly hear the same southern club hit with a different rapper talking the exact same shit with a similar sounding beat?
* how many times can you listen to a rapper because he claims to be the biggest gangsta since a crossed Montana/Escobar imaginary thug.
* how many times can you hear a cat try to be 'Pac, or Big, or Jigga?
* how many times can you buy a cd that you know will collect dust after the 5th spin?
* how many times can you get dooped into believing a rapper is the next big thing even though as an emcee he can't even see a 12 year old Chinese kid who only raps in the shower?

peace.

7 Syns

killahill187um said:
your right
but i dont agree wit ghostfaces new album
fishscale was good album in my opinion
You mis-read it, by stating Fishscale is the shit Im saying that it's a great album not that it's shit like you might have believed I was saying. Ghostface's album is awesome, matter of fact im bumping it right now.

peace.

7 Syns said:
You mis-read it, by stating Fishscale is the shit Im saying that it's a great album not that it's shit like you might have believed I was saying. Ghostface's album is awesome, matter of fact im bumping it right now.

peace.
oh
i thought wrong :thumb:
its indeed great album

7 Syns said:

peace.

It's a damn shame when Fishscale cant even go Gold out the box but yet Tony Yayo can. Speaks on the times we are at. They cry for the old school, but when someone brings it they bitch about it not being go. Cry for orginality and someone brings it they cry and say they sold-out or went pop (ie The LOve Below and Speakerboxxx). Hip-hop fans get on my fuckin nerves (I am a fan of all music how seriosuly emo/underground is that?)

Unknown cat who claims to be gangsta + certified hit making producer + major labe

Didnt hear Lord Jamar's album yet.. Yea, after years of not liking Ghostface since after Ironman, I gotta give it to him that Fishscale was str8.. although I really dont listen to it much anymore. That song Kilo is probaly my favorite track..

Personally I really didnt like Busta's album.. Havent really felt his shit since his 3rd lp..

Unknown cat who claims to be gangsta + certified hit making producer + major labe

Fataldawg said:
Didnt hear Lord Jamar's album yet.. Yea, after years of not liking Ghostface since after Ironman, I gotta give it to him that Fishscale was str8.. although I really dont listen to it much anymore. That song Kilo is probaly my favorite track..

Personally I really didnt like Busta's album.. Havent really felt his shit since his 3rd lp..

your missing out on some good home cookin then with Supreme Clintele

GhettoStar said:
your missing out on some good home cookin then with Supreme Clintele
I'll catch heat for this but i didnt like it! lol! I dunno.. I remember i bought it like the 1st week it came out cuz my boy said it was fire, but after i listened to it i was just like "oh".. and never listened to it again.. I still got it.. maybe ill pop it in later and give it a 2nd chance.

7 Syns said:
It equals what the whole entire mainstream is right now.

Lord Jamaar 5% Album is great,
Bronze Nazareth The Great Migration is dope,
Ghostface Killah Fishschale is the shit!,

And you have to admitt it, Busta Rhymes album is a gem too.

Besides that, if it ain't underground then it sucks cock, balls and rims ass.

peace.
i strongly disagree. i hate most underground shit

Fataldawg said:
I'll catch heat for this but i didnt like it! lol! I dunno.. I remember i bought it like the 1st week it came out cuz my boy said it was fire, but after i listened to it i was just like "oh".. and never listened to it again.. I still got it.. maybe ill pop it in later and give it a 2nd chance.

It is an acquired taste thats for sure. No need for heat, half the shit he is rapping is just off the wall, but it the off the wall-ness which makes it brillant....although Child's Play is amazing.

DUB CEE said:

I hate this underground shit that is pushed by former punk rockers/skaters. Thats the underground I think most dislike.

7 Syns

DUB CEE said:
So you hate even westcoast underground like Eiht? Rasco? Planet Asia? Defari? Ras? Crook? Strong Arm Steady? etc?

Underground doesn't have to mean back-pack rap.

peace.

7 Syns said:
So you hate even westcoast underground like Eiht? Rasco? Planet Asia? Defari? Ras? Crook? Strong Arm Steady? etc?

Underground doesn't have to mean back-pack rap.

peace.
how the hell is eiht underground? last time i checked he's gone platinum

i dont like rasco, planet asia, or defari. crooked i is slacking and ras kass is never goin anywhere and i'm diggin mitchy slick

but like I said i don't like MOST

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.