Underrated Producers

one mc on dj said:
some 1 should define underrated cuz in my eyes....

alchemist
primo
9th wonder
dr.dre
dj quick
warren G

aren't at all underrated
Exactly. DJ Quik is the only viable producer here being as most people merge the meanings underrated and slept-on.

Alchemist - He is loved in the streets, on the internet and has obviously made an impression on the industry.

DJ Premier - You must be joking.

Dr Dre - ^ Surely...

Just Blaze - He is on every top album, he has produced gold singles and is recognised by all hip-hop fans. Not underrated.

Warren G - He isn't underrated, he just doesn't do much.

KosimO

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
How isn't 9th Wonder underrated?

I've never heard about him in any magazines I've only seen his name dropped on this board.

I wouldnt even know who he is if I never woudlve gotten that Murs 3:16

KosimO said:

I've never heard about him in any magazines I've only seen his name dropped on this board.

Cuz 9th gets props everywhere...he produced for destiny's child and for jay-z mtv.com i believe DID write articles about him...About how he worked himself up...
9th wonder is no longer just a name in hip-hop he is being considered as one of the best producers in the game...
You see how often do you see threads about producers and 9th isn't mentioned at least once? His name is always up there among the greatest producers...

PPL call shit underrated the moment it isn't lil jon 50 cent or jin big...thats bullshit...But it has some truth in it...but the way yall use the word underrated in this thread is ridiculous....

Another example...Stoupe of JMT= not underrated...

Matter of fact he gets his props slowly...every has been prasing his work kinda since rip the jacker...Also stoupe is now being mentioned as one of the dopest producers in the game...

It's just how u look @ the game..you wanna make a difference between underground and mainstream fine..but than is every ''underground'' producer underrated...

Chronic

KosimO said:

How can you think he's underrated if you've never seen him rated?

Mr. Untouchable said:
Lil' Jon isn't underrated.
erm yes he is......every 3rd subject bout lil jon is either a: hating on his hyping of a song or b: hatin on his club beats.
ppl only seem to kno of the singles. ;)

idir_aissani said:
watch out for needlz With all the joints he did for g-unit, he's gonna get some credit sooner or later.
Needlez is really underrated. He has some crazy beats for G-unit. He is gonna be noticed pretty soon. Can't wait fir more of his beats.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
KosimO said:

That post shows how much you follow hip-hop. Anybody who knows anything knows that 9th Wonder is not underrated.

Deep

KHAYREE from youngblackbrother he the illest producer mayne// he produced 4 mac mall, mac dre, ray luv, dubee .. he even produced a song 4 pac....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online