UGK Riding Dirty is better than any Mobb Deep Album

roaches

The groups behind the albums are duos who put out masterpieces in the mid-'90s with one member who also produces and are generally much more important/popular than their sales would indicate.

Comparisons to east coast groups are also good because they're generally better-known and work better as reference points.

roaches said:
The groups behind the albums are duos who put out masterpieces in the mid-'90s with one member who also produces and are generally much more important/popular than their sales would indicate.

Comparisons to east coast groups are also good because they're generally better-known and work better as reference points.

couldnt of said it any better. but the clincher is that they are both rap groups. since they are both rap groups the can most definatly be compared.

ok fair enuf post ur opinions about UGK or woteva but ther is no reason 2 fukn diss mobb deep! thats all u otherfukers do on this site is h8 and it fukn shits me.. get ova it! akways sookin bout sum1 SHUT THA FUK UP and jus appreciate the artists u like..

LinX` said:
Why didn't you just say it was a good album? You would rather sound like a Mobb Deep hater?
Can you please do me a favor read the whole thread then comeback with some valid points to discuss me been a MObb Deep hater.

linx

Staff member
What? I don't need to read the whole thread. Should I listen to my favorite album and then come back and post about it saying it's better than any UGK album? No, it just doensn't make any fucking sense. I could see if you were gonna compare the 2 for some reason (which I wouldn't even see why).. maybe if someone was arguing with you about how Mobb Deep is better. But to just post "UGK Riding Dirty is better than any Mobb Deep album" ..is dumb.

LinX` said:
What? I don't need to read the whole thread. Should I listen to my favorite album and then come back and post about it saying it's better than any UGK album? No, it just doensn't make any fucking sense. I could see if you were gonna compare the 2 for some reason (which I wouldn't even see why).. maybe if someone was arguing with you about how Mobb Deep is better. But to just post "UGK Riding Dirty is better than any Mobb Deep album" ..is dumb.
roaches said:

You lost :p

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.