UGK Riding Dirty is better than any Mobb Deep Album

Seriously this guys made an album where in 10 years you can pop in yo ride and blaze a blunt. Mobb Deep could never done some dope album like UGK.

Bun B at his peak its unfukkable, production was dope. Mobb deep will never see this LP.

OMFG tell that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGK Ridin' Dirty is my fav non pac cd. I can not explain to all of u how many times i have bought a twenty sack, honey philly, pulled off into a parking lot, twisted up a fat ass blunt, and popped in Ridin Dirty.

That cd right there has been with me through some many ups and downs and the thing about that cd is that it N E V E R gets old, never!!!! that cd was specifically made for the weed smokers. Me and my homies used to always listen to that cd back in the day every day, u know when ur like 16,17 and u really aint got shit to worry bout except gettin fucked up. we used to all pile in a car get a couple of blunts and just ride out to that shit.

Funny thing is now when we all get together and put that cd in and start blazing blunts we all reminisce to what we were doing while we were listening to that cd. when i listen to certain songs on that cd it takes me back to a specific place, time, and event. that shit is a fuckin trip.

we living that hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii life, im tired of living fucked up, tired of living bad, tired of hearning grandmama tell me when u gonna go to church chad... u only got one life to live thats all they give us to do it, u can bullshit ur way through it or stay true.....
but my fav quotable from that cd comes outta pimp c's mouth on diamonds and wood, "I'm smokin skunk and poppin that trunk to make me feel better" man aint that the truth.

shit man if u like this ridin dirty shit go out and get pimp c's sweet james jones stories, and be on the look for the new bun b album called "Trill" comin in august.... and when pimp c gets out we can all expect anotha classic from the UnderGroundKingz

peace

PS im so happy that someone else is showin love to this cd besides me, when i first started gettin on this board i was constantly yellin UGK but my threads werent gettin many replies but shit glad u said this shit b/c its the truth.

RAYDOGG said:
Seriously this guys made an album where in 10 years you can pop in yo ride and blaze a blunt. Mobb Deep could never done some dope album like UGK.

Bun B at his peak its unfukkable, production was dope. Mobb deep will never see this LP.
shit i would say bun b is unfukkwitable on that cd

It's tight as hell, but it wasn't Bun B at his peak...that was 9 years ago, he was at a little inconsistent back then, had some excellent verses, but not consistently. Now he is extremely consistent.

HitEmUp21 said:
It's tight as hell, but it wasn't Bun B at his peak...that was 9 years ago, he was at a little inconsistent back then, had some excellent verses, but not consistently. Now he is extremely consistent.
Ridin Dirty is the most consistant UGK cd made to date all of his verses are fire. can u honestly tell me that his verse on that weebie single is extremely consistant?

Ridin Dirty was no doubt the most consistant cd UGK has ever put out

prove that shit man pick me out a so called inconsistant verse on ridin dirty i dare u to do that shit, cause u aint gonna find one.

HitEmUp21 said:
Yeah I gotta agree Bun B been spittin some fiyah lately.

RAYDOGG said:
Yeah I gotta agree Bun B been spittin some fiyah lately.
u even heard super tight, ridin dirty, dirty money? absolutley nothin has changed hes been fire ever since too hard to swallow. u all are just startin to notice bun.

ShArpEnUrSwOrD said:
u even heard super tight, ridin dirty, dirty money? absolutley nothin has changed hes been fire ever since too hard to swallow. u all are just startin to notice bun.
I think he improve his flow. check Grand Finale.

ShArpEnUrSwOrD said:
Ridin Dirty is the most consistant UGK cd made to date all of his verses are fire. can u honestly tell me that his verse on that weebie single is extremely consistant?

Ridin Dirty was no doubt the most consistant cd UGK has ever put out
I never said anything about it being anything less than UGK's most consistent, I just said that Bun B hadn't yet reached his peak...Pimp C outshined him on a number of songs, it definately wouldn't happen like that now.

prove that shit man pick me out a so called inconsistant verse on ridin dirty i dare u to do that shit, cause u aint gonna find one.
Well, for instance, he drops a verse like on "Murder" or "Hi-Life", and then he comes with verses like those on "That's Why I Carry" and "3 in the Mornin'"..that is inconsistent, whereas now, he is coming tight every time he step to the mic.

And to say that nothing has changed since Too Hard to Swallow is ignoring the fact that Bun B has come a very long way since then.

HitEmUp21 said:
I never said anything about it being anything less than UGK's most consistent, I just said that Bun B hadn't yet reached his peak...Pimp C outshined him on a number of songs, it definately wouldn't happen like that now.

Well, for instance, he drops a verse like on "Murder" or "Hi-Life", and then he comes with verses like those on "That's Why I Carry" and "3 in the Mornin'"..that is inconsistent, whereas now, he is coming tight every time he step to the mic.

And to say that nothing has changed since Too Hard to Swallow is ignoring the fact that Bun B has come a very long way since then.
Naw man Pimp C has outshine him in beats but spittin you gotta be crazy.... post a verse,that makes me think don't you even own a UGK album

RAYDOGG said:
Naw man Pimp C has outshine him in beats but spittin you gotta be crazy.... post a verse,that makes me think don't you even own a UGK album
That's my point, Bun B wasn't that consistent because even Pimp C was able to outshine him..Off that album I would say Pimp C outshines him on "Pinky Ring" and "Good Stuff", but the latter is very debatable.

Beats any Mobb Deep album hands down....and a shit load of others too. Ridin Dirty is a fucking classic....has been influencing southern rap since it came out. I disagree that Bun was at his peak in 96 though. We will see when he releases Trill, bet that shit is gonna be crazy!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.