Tyrese allegedly punches pregnant girlfriend

Ms L said:
You must not know anything about pregnant women. It doesn't take a punch in the belly to lose a baby. If he punched her she could have also fallen causing a miscarriage. Sounds like she didn't but it also sounded like you didn't know what you were talking about.:rolleyes:
Sha-Bizzle said:
Now Now I know that I'm probably gonna take alot of heat for saying this but: What did she do to get treated like that. Now I know that its not right to hit on anybody him being a man he should of sit down with his girl and tried to work it out verbally but I was raised by my mother and only my mother and she said to me when I was a child that if anybody puts their hands on you, you defend yourself and if a woman puts her self in a mans position you deal wit it the same way as if a man was disrespecting you, bottom line if the bitch was hitting around on him she should have gotten hit in her thigh and arm period.
No I agree sort of. still, very un-man like and very, very wrong! Nothing wrong with punching back but not if the woman is pregnant I mean come on. That's just wrong. He could have hurt the baby.

ArtsyGirl

Yeah thats the major uh oh for me. He wasnt (if it's true) just hitting her but also his baby. I think women who hit men are taking advantage of the opinion that men shouldnt abuse women, but women abuse men too if they hit so they shouldnt be shocked if something happens back. I forget did she hit him? Anyway point is if its true he's a punk for hitting a pregnant woman.

Jokerman

The woman's attorney tells TMZ, ``Reports that Tyrese punched my client -- his girlfriend -- in the arm, thigh or anywhere else are false. It is true, Mr. Gibson and his girlfriend had been arguing. She became very emotional and distressed during the argument and called 911 in an attempt to get a mediator. Mr. Gibson, frustrated, left the home. My client, Mr. Gibson's girlfriend, who is 11 weeks pregnant, then became more upset and began throwing up. When the paramedics arrived, concerned about the baby, they took her to the hospital. Fortunately, she was fine. Once at the hospital, she was asked by a nurse whether she had been assaulted. She said no. She was then asked what her pain level was on a scale of zero to 10. She said zero. She then discharged herself.

Ms L said:
No I agree sort of. still, very un-man like and very, very wrong! Nothing wrong with punching back but not if the woman is pregnant I mean come on. That's just wrong. He could have hurt the baby.

How you gonna hurt a child, by hitting a female in the arm or the thigh ? I ain't talkin bout going mike tyson on tha female and giving her combos to tha face and stomach .... thants naot what I'm sayin at all but if the woman was hitting on him I don't see whats wrong with him hitting her in the arm or thigh

Jokerman said:
The woman's attorney tells TMZ, ``Reports that Tyrese punched my client -- his girlfriend -- in the arm, thigh or anywhere else are false. It is true, Mr. Gibson and his girlfriend had been arguing. She became very emotional and distressed during the argument and called 911 in an attempt to get a mediator. Mr. Gibson, frustrated, left the home. My client, Mr. Gibson's girlfriend, who is 11 weeks pregnant, then became more upset and began throwing up. When the paramedics arrived, concerned about the baby, they took her to the hospital. Fortunately, she was fine. Once at the hospital, she was asked by a nurse whether she had been assaulted. She said no. She was then asked what her pain level was on a scale of zero to 10. She said zero. She then discharged herself.
then if that happened then what are we taling about ?

Sha-Bizzle said:
How you gonna hurt a child, by hitting a female in the arm or the thigh ? I ain't talkin bout going mike tyson on tha female and giving her combos to tha face and stomach .... thants naot what I'm sayin at all but if the woman was hitting on him I don't see whats wrong with him hitting her in the arm or thigh
Well for example a strong muscular guy like himself, for all you know his girlfriend could be a tiny little thing or for all you know she could have been standing at the top of a flight of stairs, or near a curb somewhere, (I'm just throwing out random examples since you asked) or she could have tried to duck and trip along the way and fallen, all things as tiny as even a slight trip is all it could take to fall and believe it or not it doesn't take much to miscarry a baby. I'm just saying hypothetically. Goodness for her she is fine but I'm just saying in many cases all it takes is for the woman to duck out of the way and trip and fall down hard enough to miscarry but since none of the above happen to her none of those scenerios apply.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.