Tyrese allegedly punches pregnant girlfriend

The popular singer and well-known actor, Tyrese Gibson, is under investigation after allegedly punching his pregnant girlfriend.

Following an incident that apparently occurred in the early hours of January 4th, the police have commenced a criminal investigation which focuses on Gibson.

An argument between Gibson and his three-month pregnant girlfriend is said to have escalated out of control in his Los Angeles apartment.

Witnesses claim that paramedics responded to an emergency call after Gibson hit her in the thigh and in the arm.

Although the reps for Gibson have so far refused to comment, the very same morning Gibson missed an arranged on-air phone in to the KSFM 102.5 morning show.

The actor has both a successful film and music career: two of his albums have reached platinum status.

He also raps under the name Black-Ty.

what about not guilty until proven otherwise?

im not a fan or anything but seems like people are quick to judge and hopp on the banwagoon of "he's an asshole" thing... Could be something that's blown out of proportion... who knows...hit her on the arm and thigh? who the hell punches someone there? an

Bigg Limn said:
Shit its not like he punched her in the belly
You must not know anything about pregnant women. It doesn't take a punch in the belly to lose a baby. If he punched her she could have also fallen causing a miscarriage. Sounds like she didn't but it also sounded like you didn't know what you were talking about.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
beReal said:
Men beating women or kids = biggest loser ever!
It's what makes sense the most.

You know damn well that women can piss you off like nothing else on this Earth. So, it'd only make sense that some guys would opt to hit them. :)

newayz dumbasses..point being were all humans and we make mistakes.. u live and u learn ..violence solves nothing and u shouldnt disrespect or slap the girl thats supposed 2 be ur wifey , slappin hood rats thats another story..lol

Ms L said:
You must not know anything about pregnant women. It doesn't take a punch in the belly to lose a baby. If he punched her she could have also fallen causing a miscarriage. Sounds like she didn't but it also sounded like you didn't know what you were talking about.:rolleyes:
Now Now I know that I'm probably gonna take alot of heat for saying this but: What did she do to get treated like that. Now I know that its not right to hit on anybody him being a man he should of sit down with his girl and tried to work it out verbally but I was raised by my mother and only my mother and she said to me when I was a child that if anybody puts their hands on you, you defend yourself and if a woman puts her self in a mans position you deal wit it the same way as if a man was disrespecting you, bottom line if the bitch was hitting around on him she should have gotten hit in her thigh and arm period.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.