Triple H Vs. The Game

Who Would Win In A Fight?

• Triple H

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I hope wwe wins this lawsuit so much Game signed a rapper who stole my favorite rappers name Juice. the real Juice who's from the chi is an underground artist who's been putting in work for over 10 years now and has been trying to break into mainstream his hole life. Now the mainstream fan knows this other Juice because of game. May not seem like a big deal cause Juice is a generic name but this dude was seen at one of the real juice's shows like a year ago admiring him. Not only that but he's calling himself JU-Ice just like the original juice does. Game damn well knows the original juice therefor he is just as huge as a fag as the fraud juice. sorry for this rediculously long post but this thread hit a sore spot.

cS bIsHoP said:
I hope wwe wins this lawsuit so much Game signed a rapper who stole my favorite rappers name Juice. the real Juice who's from the chi is an underground artist who's been putting in work for over 10 years now and has been trying to break into mainstream his hole life. Now the mainstream fan knows this other Juice because of game. May not seem like a big deal cause Juice is a generic name but this dude was seen at one of the real juice's shows like a year ago admiring him. Not only that but he's calling himself JU-Ice just like the original juice does. Game damn well knows the original juice therefor he is just as huge as a fag as the fraud juice. sorry for this rediculously long post but this thread hit a sore spot.
oh shut the hell up. there's two dr. dres in the hip-hop community and I doubt anyone gave a shit.

IF YAAAAAAAA SMMMMEEEELLLLLLLLLL......lol admit it you did watch it when you were in the 6th grade....man wrestling was the shit....Besides i dont see Game winning any lawsuits with WWF...becuase mr mcmahon has millions....but its interesting ...

WayCide-Ridah said:
who the fucc cares.........that's like the cops suing 50 cent over the name "5-0"
No its not. Police dont own copyrights to "5-0" and dont make money from the name... are you on crack or dident you goto school?

CoolWaterz said:
lol besides being in the shape that he is in, the man trains day after day to keep himself in that shape. he outweighs the game by at least 50 pounds, is obviously stronger by far, and hes gotten used to taking bumps and bruises. I would say the game would get his ass handed to him.

amen:thumb:

Snowman

CoolWaterz said:
lol besides being in the shape that he is in, the man trains day after day to keep himself in that shape. he outweighs the game by at least 50 pounds, is obviously stronger by far, and hes gotten used to taking bumps and bruises. I would say the game would get his ass handed to him.

you can work out an be in shape all you want. HHH is a bodybuilder. you can look good an have a great muscular body. its all about knowing how to fight. when HHH wrestles that is his character he is acting to be tough.

that fucker got punked By Goldberg. Bill wanted to beat his ass back when WCW was running. they crossed paths at a convention, Bill got up in his Face an challenged him. HHH backed down like a little bitch. when Goldberg came to WWE those 2 put aside their differences an made their money. HHH had Vince's backing. HHH knew he could sue Goldberg if Bill touched him.

Game knows how to fight he's been in the streets. Quickness an speed from his fists would easily beat the Steroid Man aka HHH.

HHH is a paper champion. Now if he wrestled in the Olympics like Kurt Angle then YES, HHH would beat The Game

reading all these pro game comments of how he would kick Triple H's ass is cracking me up, you people can't be serious? yeah I like game, his albums are good an all but punk down HHH? nah my copy of the news an observer paper nor cnn is saying anything about hell freezing over

WTF 6 for Chuck Taylor...u guys have to be fuckin kidding...dem some y'all must not know wrestlers get hit and beat up only thing fake is it being scripted. Bet U people saying HHH would lose thought Pac could take BIG in a fist fight...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.