Triple H Vs. The Game

Who Would Win In A Fight?

• Triple H

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

THEV1LL4N

recently WWE tried sueing the game over his name which is also triple h's alias.

game challeneged triple h to a fight.

so..... who would win in a fight?

triple h or game?

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
drake_411 said:
you have to be kidding me triple h is a pushing 40 year old fake fighter,while the game one punched rass kass.
You do realise that wrestlers you see on TV were once real wrestlers in athletic competitions? They only stage wrestling matches for ratings and to comply with laws as there are no official athletic representives to conduct the matches in TV wrestling. They're not faker fighters, the are sell outs.

lol besides being in the shape that he is in, the man trains day after day to keep himself in that shape. he outweighs the game by at least 50 pounds, is obviously stronger by far, and hes gotten used to taking bumps and bruises. I would say the game would get his ass handed to him.

THEV1LL4N

CoolWaterz said:
lol besides being in the shape that he is in, the man trains day after day to keep himself in that shape. he outweighs the game by at least 50 pounds, is obviously stronger by far, and hes gotten used to taking bumps and bruises. I would say the game would get his ass handed to him.
you took the words right outta my mouth

also to any losers like me who pay attention (or used to pay attention in my case) to wrestling, a few years back when HHH tore his quad during a match which from what i understand is an extremely painful injury, he wrestled at least 5 more minutes and got put in a move that puts all of the other wrestlers weight on the quad area (the walls of jericho was the move) to have the guts to do that and put over the other guy while in that much pain says alot...HHH takes out Game quick in this fight...and sorry, but vince is worth hundreds of millions and he has had that name copywrited for years, Game couldn't win the fight against HHH and he couldnm't win the legal battle against Vince

THEV1LL4N

dedbrd said:
also to any losers like me who pay attention (or used to pay attention in my case) to wrestling, a few years back when HHH tore his quad during a match which from what i understand is an extremely painful injury, he wrestled at least 5 more minutes and got put in a move that puts all of the other wrestlers weight on the quad area (the walls of jericho was the move) to have the guts to do that and put over the other guy while in that much pain says alot...HHH takes out Game quick in this fight...and sorry, but vince is worth hundreds of millions and he has had that name copywrited for years, Game couldn't win the fight against HHH and he couldnm't win the legal battle against Vince
very true about the legal battle against vince, oh hes not vince anymore, to you hes mr mcmahon (he always says that, sometimes)

Snowman

I voted for Game, (Not HHH).

you guys act like HHH is a bad ass. He's just a Bodybuilder. he aint no fighter. Game would take a baseball bat an crack his head open.

WWE needs to let that go. Let HHH go by his other alias "The Cerebal Assassin". his days as (The Game are over). hes 40 for pete's sake.

Whatever happened with Game going to **Hurricane Game**?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.