Tq

Casey

Staff member
artisticgurl said:
Damn I havent heard that album in so looong n that was something I listened to ALOT a few years ago.. Im gonna have to get this, I love the track about the girl who dies in an accident.. Alotta passion in it. Great Album.
Remember Melinda? That tune is the bomb!!

Ivory$horty

†PoeticPrincess†
TQ is amazing...a really talented artist who doesn't get the credit he deserves. His first album is just straight classic material; one EVERY RnB/Hip Hop loving fan should have in their collection. It just ain't complete without it.
EVERY single track on it is dope. I remember when 'Westside' was released down here...I sat glued to the t.v when his clip first played, thinking to myself "Woah...who is this guy?" I've loved him ever since then; playing his CD constantly in my 'hand-me-down' discman and taking it wherever I went.
I was slightly disappointed with 'The Second Coming'. Though it was still enjoyable, it wasn't remotely close to being as good as his first; not quite packing the punch that 'They Never Saw Me Coming' did.
'Listen' is a mediocre album...to be completely honest, I really didn't like it all that much. There are only a couple of songs on there that I'm actually feeling. 'Adore' being one of them. 'Gone But Not Forgotten' being the other.
I hope he comes back better than before though, cos this guy has the ability to go very very far.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.