Tq

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
I love They Never Saw Me Coming, that is one of the only modern RNB albums I still bump since getting it when it came out. Plus it holds so many memories for me, rolling with that CD in the car.

"If The World Was Mine" was dope, the whole album was dope, not on some soppy pop RNB but dude made a straight hip-hop RNB album, classic.

His second album was so-so, but it was plauged by Sony troubles, and his independent stuff has been alright but not as classic as the first album so far. I look foward to his future albums though.

I loved his first album, the second one was decent too....from what i saw on a tq board he is remaking hotel california by the eagles and its going to be his first single on his next album.

Rukas said:
I love They Never Saw Me Coming, that is one of the only modern RNB albums I still bump since getting it when it came out. Plus it holds so many memories for me, rolling with that CD in the car.

"If The World Was Mine" was dope, the whole album was dope, not on some soppy pop RNB but dude made a straight hip-hop RNB album, classic.

His second album was so-so, but it was plauged by Sony troubles, and his independent stuff has been alright but not as classic as the first album so far. I look foward to his future albums though.
yeh got it right there, its real nice album its kinda r&b but in a rap/hiphop kinda style hes not always talkin bout bitches n stuff but real life stuff.
fav track : One More Lick ft Tray Dee

great albums 10/10 for each except for his second wich Ruk sez aint that great, i really just didnt feel the production it really it wasnt anything like the others.

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
I remember you made a thread like this awhile ago, and i agreed with you on the fact that it's one of the only RnB type albums that i constantly bump.

I havent heard his 2nd album, don't think it was released in America. Only Europe.

I dont know if any of y'all know, but he released a third album called Listen last year (indie released on a major distributor). The first single was "Right On" and it has a remake of Prince's Adore. But if you're expecting it to be like his first album, you probably wont like it. But its a decent album tho.

TQ's quality. They Never Saw Me Coming... still listen to it till this day. The Second Coming, good album.... listen to it regularlyISH, mainly for the song "The One".

Shot 21

Yeah I got They Never Saw Me Coming. Westside is one of my favourite tracks. And I hope its true about him re-doing Hotel California, cuz I love that track!! A TQ remake would be the shit!!

KrAzY:aka:AnDy

Under The Influence
XrATeD411 said:
I loved his first album, the second one was decent too....from what i saw on a tq board he is remaking hotel california by the eagles and its going to be his first single on his next album.
I hear something similar...

I personally don't think that's such a good idea, but hey.. lol he could prove me wrong..

TNSMC is arguably my favorite CD of all time. I really liked The Second Coming, but wasn't a big fan of his latest CD Listen. I also liked the RnBSide bootleg with Dirty ft. Master P, Come See Me, Thugz Women, etc...

Has anybody heard Xctacy ft. Dru Hill? A really good slow jam. All My Life is good also.

I also have an extended video version of Bye Bye Baby in CDQ.

Internationally Yours and Get Away are sick songs by him too. He doesnt get enough play in north america but i hear hes real big in europe. His third album Listen was decent as well.

I dont think tq is gonna do a cover of hotel california, expect him to turn it into a gangsta rnb song..i think it'll be good.

ArtsyGirl

Damn I havent heard that album in so looong n that was something I listened to ALOT a few years ago.. Im gonna have to get this, I love the track about the girl who dies in an accident.. Alotta passion in it. Great Album.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.