Top 15 HipHop Songs

GHETTO-ESTRELLA said:
lol @ a nerd crying about how i spelled dont u get it retard i didint say what number u put nas one mic on der hes on ur list az one of the top 15 hip hop songs lol why dont u make a new thread lil bitch

You A Stan Homie

You Would Have 15 Pac Songs In Your 15 Best Hip-Hop Songs Of All Time

You Said You Would Take Pac Over God

LMAO

This Years 2005 Tupac Stan Award Geos To..................GHETTO-ESTRELLA...For Thinking Tupac Is Better Then God

Lost Tapes said:
You A Stan Homie

You Would Have 15 Pac Songs In Your 15 Best Hip-Hop Songs Of All Time

You Said You Would Take Pac Over God

LMAO

This Years 2005 Tupac Stan Award Geos To..................GHETTO-ESTRELLA...For Thinking Tupac Is Better Then God

U REPEAT THA SAME GAY SHYT EVERYTIME BUT WONT EDMIT UR A NAS FAGGRYDAH ...ITZ DISCUSTIN

MAKaveli_10 said:
1. Changes 2pac (made rap big)
2. Blasphemy 2pac (deepest track ever)
3. Ether Nas (ended Jay's Career)
4. Juicy Biggie (Best Flow on a Track)
5. Brenda's Got a Baby 2pac (Love this Track)
6. Keep Your Head Up 1 and 2 ( 1st was nice and 2nd made me cry)
7. Favor for a Favor Nas and Scarface (best collaboration)
8. Hitemup 2pac (ultimate diss track)
9. Devilz Song Big L (amazing word play and rhymes)
10. Deadly Combination 2pac and Big L (it was a Deadly Combination)

Ahh fuck I made a 10 song list.
lol@ nas ending jay's career...you are fucking hilarious...If Ether did nething to jay than it was giving him an even greater career boost..yeah he lost a battle to nas...that battle definitely did not end his career....both got even more popularity...out of it...

Deadly combination wasn't that deadly in my eyes...I keep saying this but uhh when I listen to that song I listen for L's verse...and that was pretty deadly...I wish pac would have come off as deadly as L did...

GHETTO-ESTRELLA said:
U REPEAT THA SAME GAY SHYT EVERYTIME BUT WONT EDMIT UR A NAS FAGGRYDAH ...ITZ DISCUSTIN
Edmit?.... :confused:

So GHETTO-ESTRELLA, How Deos It Feel To Win The 2005 Stan Award...Do You Thank God...Oh I Mean Tupac Since You Think He Is Better Then God

lmao

Lost Tapes said:
Edmit?.... :confused:

So GHETTO-ESTRELLA, How Deos It Feel To Win The 2005 Stan Award...Do You Thank God...Oh I Mean Tupac Since You Think He Is Better Then God

lmao
I THANK UR MOM SISTER UR DAD FOR RECORDING ME FUCKIN BOTH OF DEM IN THE ASS UR GRANNY 4 NOT TELLING ANY ONE WHEN I ROBBED HER ASS BLIND AND UR LIL BRO 4 TELLIN ME HOW U JERK OFF WHEN EVER U C THE JUST A MOMENT BY NAS

GHETTO-ESTRELLA said:
I THANK UR MOM SISTER UR DAD FOR RECORDING ME FUCKIN BOTH OF DEM IN THE ASS UR GRANNY 4 NOT TELLING ANY ONE WHEN I ROBBED HER ASS BLIND AND UR LIL BRO 4 TELLIN ME HOW U JERK OFF WHEN EVER U C THE JUST A MOMENT BY NAS

Are The Stan Comments Getting You Mad...LMAO

GHETTO-ESTRELLA There Will Be Some Tough Oppenents For The Tupac Stan Award 2006..What Will You Do To Reasure That The 2006 Stan Award Will Be Under Your Name...Will You Say After Tuapc Died He Returned For Another Day...Will You Say It Was Tupac That Created The World...Plz Tell Us Your Plans To Keep That Award

Lost Tapes said:
Are The Stan Comments Getting You Mad...LMAO

GHETTO-ESTRELLA There Will Be Some Tough Oppenents For The Tupac Stan Award 2006..What Will You Do To Reasure That The 2006 Stan Award Will Be Under Your Name...Will You Say After Tuapc Died He Returned For Another Day...Will You Say It Was Tupac That Created The World...Plz Tell Us Your Plans To Keep That Award
QUIT ASKIN FAGGITY QUESTIONZ

GHETTO-ESTRELLA said:
QUIT ASKIN FAGGITY QUESTIONZ

Well This Brings An End To This Years Eposide Of Tupac Stan Awards...GHETTO-ESTRELLA Wants To Go Home With His Award...Which He Complety Deserves And Go And Go To Sleep So he Can Pray To God..Oh I Mean Tupac

We Thank All The Audince And Remember Our Motto

''Nice To See You...To See You Nice''

Join Us Next Year For This Tupac Stan Awards 2006..Thank You Again..Bye

Lost Tapes said:
Well This Brings An End To This Years Eposide Of Tupac Stan Awards...GHETTO-ESTRELLA Wants To Go Home With His Award...Which He Complety Deserves And Go And Go To Sleep So he Can Pray To God..Oh I Mean Tupac

We Thank All The Audince And Remember Our Motto

''Nice To See You...To See You Nice''

Join Us Next Year For This Tupac Stan Awards 2006..Thank You Again..Bye

LOL QUEERBOI HAS 1 HELL OF A IMAGINATION

GHETTO-ESTRELLA said:
LOL QUEERBOI HAS 1 HELL OF A IMAGINATION

Thank You For Being Part Of This Show And Congratz For Winning....Me And All The Staff Behind Tupac Stan Awards 2005 Like To Wish You Good Luck...We Jope To See You Next Year..Were We Know You Will Take Being A Stan To A Next Level...Thank You And Bye

Lost Tapes said:
Thank You For Being Part Of This Show And Congratz For Winning....Me And All The Staff Behind Tupac Stan Awards 2005 Like To Wish You Good Luck...We Jope To See You Next Year..Were We Know You Will Take Being A Stan To A Next Level...Thank You And Bye
Blah Blah Nas Lost

GHETTO-ESTRELLA said:
Blah Blah Nas Lost
And I Respect Your Opinon..Do Think That Comment Is Gonna Hurt Me...LMAO...Im Not Like You..When I Critisize Pac You Get All Angry And Dont Respect My Opinon

Let This Arguement Go...Its Over

Lost Tapes said:
And I Respect Your Opinon..Do Think That Comment Is Gonna Hurt Me...LMAO...Im Not Like You..When I Critisize Pac You Get All Angry And Dont Respect My Opinon

Let This Arguement Go...Its Over
how can a net comment hurt u ? the only thing that is hurtin is nas album sales

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.