Top 15 HipHop Songs

kman_69 said:
Lost Tapes...why don't you make a list instead of bagging other peoples taste?

i bet it will be riddled with chingy and 50 cent.

Az - Rather Unique
Nas - One Mic
Nas - It Aint Hard To Tell
Big L - Ebonics
Big L - Put It On
Dr Dre- Fuck Wit Dre Day
Rakim - Microphone Feind
Rakim And Eric B - Paid In Full
Tupac - Cali Love
Snoop Dogg - Whats My Name
B.I.G - Juicy
Tupac - Changes

It aint 15, but i dont guve a fuck

Lost Tapes said:
Az - Rather Unique
Nas - One Mic
Nas - It Aint Hard To Tell
Big L - Ebonics
Big L - Put It On
Dr Dre- Fuck Wit Dre Day
Rakim - Microphone Feind
Rakim And Eric B - Paid In Full
Tupac - Cali Love
Snoop Dogg - Whats My Name
B.I.G - Juicy
Tupac - Changes

It aint 15, but i dont guve a fuck
lol @ u picking cali luv az the top hip hop songz when thats a average pac track listen to more 2pac lil bitch half ur list of songs are average

GHETTO-ESTRELLA said:
lol @ u picking cali luv az the top hip hop songz when thats a average pac track listen to more 2pac lil bitch half ur list of songs are average

First Off My List Is In No Order

Second Off...Get Pac's Dick Out Your Mouth, His Dick Is Probably Numb By Now

And LOL@ You Saying 15 Most Best Hip-Hop Songs Are All Pac

LMAO....Stans These Days

Lost Tapes said:
First Off My List Is In No Order

Second Off...Get Pac's Dick Out Your Mouth, His Dick Is Probably Numb By Now

And LOL@ You Saying 15 Most Best Hip-Hop Songs Are All Pac

LMAO....Stans These Days

Quit Typin About dicks gay nas bitch boi u should become a nas slave like fonsworth bentley is to p-diddy

GHETTO-ESTRELLA said:
lol @ u sayin im not look at ur past post u slow idiotic faggity net fairy bitch
Cuz I Said Nas Is Better Then Pac In My Past Post That Means Ima Stan :confused:

Rakim >>> Pac
Krs - One >>> Pac
Big L >>> Pac
Big Daddy Kane >>> Pac
Biggie >>> Pac
Az >>> Pac

Guess Ima Stan Of These Also Then Right... :confused:

Lost Tapes said:
Cuz I Said Nas Is Better Then Pac In My Past Post That Means Ima Stan :confused:

Rakim >>> Pac
Krs - One >>> Pac
Big L >>> Pac
Big Daddy Kane >>> Pac
Biggie >>> Pac
Az >>> Pac

Guess Ima Stan Of These Also Then Right... :confused:
You Anwserd Your Own Stupid Question The Fact Of The Matter Is 2PAC>>>GOD ME>>U

GHETTO-ESTRELLA said:
You Anwserd Your Own Stupid Question The Fact Of The Matter Is 2PAC>>>GOD ME>>U

LMAO This Guy Would Take Pac Over God....This Is A Typical Stan..I Bet You 1 Of Those People That Shed A Tear When Listening To Pac Songs

Saying Pac Over God...Just Makes Me Laugh...So Im Guessing You Pray To Tupac Everynight Instead Of God

And Cuz I Like ThoseOther Rappers Over Tupac Dont Mean Ima Stan...Means I Just Like Those Rappers Better Then Tupac...Its Called Taste....Im Guessing You No That What Since You Have Been Sucking Pac's Dick

Lost Tapes said:
LMAO This Guy Would Take Pac Over God....This Is A Typical Stan..I Bet You 1 Of Those People That Shed A Tear When Listening To Pac Songs

Saying Pac Over God...Just Makes Me Laugh...So Im Guessing You Pray To Tupac Everynight Instead Of God

And Cuz I Like ThoseOther Rappers Over Tupac Dont Mean Ima Stan...Means I Just Like Those Rappers Better Then Tupac...Its Called Taste....Im Guessing You No That What Since You Have Been Sucking Pac's Dick
Y Do nas fagg fanz always talk about dicks makes u suspect

kman_69 said:
Lost Tapes, whats wrong with you?....why so much hate on everyone?

sexually frustrated? dont know how to come out of the closet?
How Am I Hating, I Gave My Opinon Not My Fault That Pac Stan Got All Crazy Cuz I Didnt Have 15 Pac Songs In My Top 15 Hip-Hop List

Lost Tapes said:
How Am I Hating, I Gave My Opinon Not My Fault That Pac Stan Got All Crazy Cuz I Didnt Have 15 Pac Songs In My Top 15 Hip-Hop List
quit crying u put one mic az one of the top 15 hip hop songs ur a joke so ur oppinion doesent matter from now on

GHETTO-ESTRELLA said:
Y Do nas fagg fanz always talk about dicks makes u suspect
No Need To Argue With You When You Would Take Pac Over God

LMAO...I Thought People On This Board Would Take Him As A Prophet, Which I Would Respect But Now People Are Saying Pac Better Then God LMAO

Lost Tapes said:
No Need To Argue With You When You Would Take Pac Over God

LMAO...I Thought People On This Board Would Take Him As A Prophet, Which I Would Respect But Now People Are Saying Pac Better Then God LMAO
go pray to god n santa clause while singing i can

GHETTO-ESTRELLA said:
quit crying u put one mic az one of the top 15 hip hop songs ur a joke so ur oppinion doesent matter from now on
He Is Calling Me A Joke When He Deosnt Even Know How To Spell Opinon...LMAO

You Thick Mother-Fucker, I Said My List Is In No Order After The Post When You Start Complaining That There Had To Be 15 Pac Songs In The Top 15 Hiphop Songs Of All Time...You Only Wanna See Pac Songs There From Everyone On This Board...You A Stan Homie

You Can Post My List And Your List In A New Thread...And You Can Have You 15 Pac Songs On There..And People Will Think My List is Better...So Shut The Fuck Up

Lost Tapes said:
He Is Calling Me A Joke When He Deosnt Even Know How To Spell Opinon...LMAO

You Thick Mother-Fucker, I Said My List Is In No Order After The Post When You Start Complaining That There Had To Be 15 Pac Songs In The Top 15 Hiphop Songs Of All Time...You Only Wanna See Pac Songs There From Everyone On This Board...You A Stan Homie

You Can Post My List And Your List In A New Thread...And You Can Have You 15 Pac Songs On There..And People Will Think My List is Better...So Shut The Fuck Up
lol @ a nerd crying about how i spelled dont u get it retard i didint say what number u put nas one mic on der hes on ur list az one of the top 15 hip hop songs lol why dont u make a new thread lil bitch

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.