tony Mayo's album sales

ARon

I think Buck gets overlooked cus he has a problem with his affiliation. People look for what they find cliche about G-unit artists. Just like how people comment on games name dropping, all they do is look for that and judge on that. Buck has a nice flow, good voice, he isn't always on the same topic, and he speaks some real shit. To me he is very listenable and see him being regarded as a better rapper if he was on a different label or affiliated with others. Even the G-unit fan base doesn't regard him that high which is crazy to me. But Yayo being better than buck, nah.

bank$'s album was okay-ish i brought that, bucks's albums are fkn dope very impressive saying hes from the g-unit camp, 50's albums are wack IMO he raps about shit and i think hes a tosser, my bro brought yayo's and it was weak, production was good lyrics were wack, sounded like he re-used line after line on different tracks and he thinks he's an absolute gangsta it didnt wash with me i give the album 2.5 / 5 if it werent for the production it wud have been 0.5.
i think it only got 2 mics in the source didnt it?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.