tony Mayo's album sales

Sarr

Wishes he was on probation
is it true he only sold 60 thousand copies in 7 weeks of release??

if so...this is the lowest selling aftermath album ever made. Wonder how he feels when hanging around 50cent and banks and them...being the unsuccessful fat one

7 Syns

Calling him Mayo = lame, wack ass band wagon jumper. I remember when people thought he was good prior to going to Jail for the first time.

90% of hip-hop fans = two-faced fans. "i never said he was tight" but then the almight search button is used and we find "yeah that dude's awesome!".

peace.

ARon

^You can search for me, I've never said he was tight, irrelevant I know.
But I want to know how many he was saying, he has to be disappointed.

7 Syns

Aristotle said:
^You can search for me, I've never said he was tight, irrelevant I know.
But I want to know how many he was saying, he has to be disappointed.
Im not talking about you man lol, you're a cool member :thumb:.

I think Truth Hurts sold less than Yayo though!.

peace.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
7 Syns said:
Calling him Mayo = lame, wack ass band wagon jumper. I remember when people thought he was good prior to going to Jail for the first time.

90% of hip-hop fans = two-faced fans. "i never said he was tight" but then the almight search button is used and we find "yeah that dude's awesome!".

peace.

:thumb:

Fataldawg said:
Just heard Yayo's new song.. Its better then anything B.i.g ever put out...Its hot.. I dunno what yall talkin about.. Yall are crazy if yall think hes wack... damn haters... here it is:

http://rapidshare.de/files/13938533/15_-_Gayo.mp3.html

You need to go back to hip-hop 101.

And Yayo selling 60,000 LMAO. And the fact you believed Game. LMAO LMAO.

It was a shit album, admitedly, but will still be certified platinum.... Eventually.

imma say dis..... i listened to gunit before game made all dis GUNOT stuff and i still listen to gunit and game and i liked yayos album.... i say that refering to the post about two faced fans.

SiGh

Who's there?
Staff member
he sold, 214,000 on his first week. id pay money to see the reaction on his face when he found out.

when hes on the radio nowadayz, hes like people didnt have money to buy it bcuz kanyes just droppd and ye's album sold 800nchange on its first week.

I remember bout a year ago, he was on the radios calling out other low sellers n shit, he was like "cmon guyz, DONT MAKE ME SELL A MIllion" gimme some competition. hahaha he got what was coming to him.

heres the real number he sold....

Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon (2005) US #2 Gold (1 million worldwide)

so he went gold in tha US but sold over a million worldwide. i dont think i need to post the link lol

7 Syns said:

peace.

I've always felt that he was better then Buck and still do.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.