To the staff at Hitemup.com

I would just like to say as a long time fan of Hitemup.com and think it captures the image 2Pac had for his legacy and memory.

With that said.. I just wanted to say

THANK YOU.

Words can't express the meaning of what you have created and no one can ever destory the hard-work and dedication you have put into what has become to me and many others and more then another website.

You Have my full support in The Next Era of Hitemup.com

Eric Soriano (dameon)

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
Thanks for your continued support and understanding in these trying times. Fans like you are what makes it all worth while.

Rukas said:
Thanks for your continued support and understanding in these trying times. Fans like you are what makes it all worth while.
i hope ya'll seen me defend the mods and admin various times when this place fell......i lost count of the assholes dissin you...

I would like to thank myself..cuz every pacboard needs at least one pacgroupie hater with that said...i now promote myself to head of pacgroupie haters....if u are interested in joining my army please contact me...

2Pax

Hurts said:
I would like to thank myself..cuz every pacboard needs at least one pacgroupie hater with that said...i now promote myself to head of pacgroupie haters....if u are interested in joining my army please contact me...
Can I be second in charge?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.