Thug Brothers - Layzie Bone and Young Noble

All I can say now is, that the cover is fucking great!
But I'm curious about the raps, I got the new Outlawz 2005 thing and it really ain't that good, plus the latest Layzie releases been really whack.
Both of'em should turn back to the point where they were different from the others.
Bone Thugs was the reason I first got into rap.
But when I listen to the newest releases, I might wanna switch to some other type of music.
The same with the Outlawz.
What they put out ain't what it used to be, and no it's not even elevated to the next level, it just fell under a standart that they always used to keep.
Peace

Nozzy E

4-getta said:
All I can say now is, that the cover is fucking great!
But I'm curious about the raps, I got the new Outlawz 2005 thing and it really ain't that good, plus the latest Layzie releases been really whack.
Both of'em should turn back to the point where they were different from the others.
Bone Thugs was the reason I first got into rap.
But when I listen to the newest releases, I might wanna switch to some other type of music.
The same with the Outlawz.
What they put out ain't what it used to be, and no it's not even elevated to the next level, it just fell under a standart that they always used to keep.
Peace

both groups hav had their mentors pass away and since that they hav fell off

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.