Thug Brothers - Layzie Bone and Young Noble

"Thug Brothers" which is comprised of both Layzie Bone (of Bone Thugs N Harmony) & Young Noble (of The Outlawz).This is the group album, fans have been waiting for, it's been the topic of disscusion for years and now the album is complete. For years people have wondered what would happen if the super-group "Bone Thugs N Harmony" grouped up with 2 pac's "Outlawz" the answer is this album "Thug Brothers". The hypnotic harmonies that defined the Bone Thugs N Harmony multi-platinum sound is back, but this time it's with a twist of hardcore reality that 2 pac's "Outlawz" are known for bringing. This new album which includes the stand out tracks like “We Can Get It On” and "What The Problem Is" garantees, you won't be taking this cd out of rotation for years to come!!!"

1. Thug Brothers
2. We Can Get It On
3. Young soldier
4. That's The Sh*t
5. What The Problem Is
6. Stay on the grind
7. Man Up
8. I Got Cha'
9. The Legacy Continues
10. Then Your Gone
11. The Beginning
12. Stand up
13. Then What
14. *Bonus Track*

Got this from another board. My bad if already posted. :)

Shot 21

Cant wait for this to drop. Release date? Also do any other members of both groups feature?

2 Pacs crew vs Eazy Es. What more do you want?

Shot 21

Also am I the only one who thinks Layzie Bone looks like Pac in the face on that album cover?? I must be trippin!

Shot 21 said:
Also am I the only one who thinks Layzie Bone looks like Pac in the face on that album cover?? I must be trippin!
..and am i only one who thinks noble looks like younger version of big suge with that beer.

Exodus said:
hell, should have got wish bone and E.D.I and have worst of both worlds
Amen. they should've called the album 'worst of both worlds'.

I still gonna check this album out when it comes out.
damn, im still cant let it go and still pissed they choose worst members from each group. its like you had one wish, one two group collabos and you say outlawz and bone thugz,but you would never in your wildest dreams think they would give you worst members from each group. even if they have put all outlawz and bone thugz members still wouldnt have been that great, not without fatal.

Kadafi Son

Yeah, Layzie sorta does look like a light skinned Pac and Noble does sorta look like a younger Suge. haha.

Anywayz, I don't think this album should happen. I'd like to hear it, but the whole "Brother' albums Layzie is doing, like with him and Bizzy in Bone Brothers and now it's him and Noble in Thug Brothers? What I wanna see is Layzie and his real bigger brother Flesh-N-Bone do a album together. But that might not happen anytime soon.

And on the topic of best or worst of both worlds, I think the worst would be with Wish and EDI, and the best would be with...ummm...Krayzie and Kastro (if he can switch his voice back to the way he had it in songs like Tradin' War Stories or Tattooed Tearz)

K.B. and K-Dogg

albums is/should be tight.

everyone hatin on noble and shit, Noble is tight, he can rap, he got good rhymes. Layzie bone is tight too.

the lawz have worked with Bone before on Outlaw Warriors Volume 1. 2 songs i believe and both of them are hard and both had noble on them. so fuck the haters hehehehe

plus this album was in the plans of making for about 2 years now. i cant wait till it comes out. but hey every rapper has a hater

YEAH WHAT THE FUCKS EVERYONES PROBLEM?

Nobles a tite rymer, the best in the Lawz. This should be cool, i remember this getting mentioned on the Outlawz board years ago and i got well excited.......2 years later its here! well, better late than never. Im gonna cop this.

Outlaw-Thuggin said:
albums is/should be tight.

everyone hatin on noble and shit, Noble is tight, he can rap, he got good rhymes. Layzie bone is tight too.

the lawz have worked with Bone before on Outlaw Warriors Volume 1. 2 songs i believe and both of them are hard and both had noble on them. so fuck the haters hehehehe

plus this album was in the plans of making for about 2 years now. i cant wait till it comes out. but hey every rapper has a hater
:thumb:

dopeness i think Nobles Solo was fuckin sick, MONEY POWER RESPECT WHATS OURS!. why do ppl diss ppl ike the outlawz? and layzie bone? makes no-sense.... just cuz u dont like thier shit gives no-one no right to call them a fuckin fag or useless bastard or wateva these haters are saying nowadays ya see i got respect for any artist doin his thing yeh theres a few i dont like but i dont diss them bcuz of the music they make its all about thier attitude aswell as the music

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.