Thread Closed Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooper

© said:
I have a feeling your thread was closed because you told someone to fuck off?...Oh, and it was of your (regular) threads highlighting your inability to use a PC effectivly, which to be quite honest are starting to piss people off.
btw try right clicking the rep button and opening it in a new window. test it on me if ya like...j/k

hmm seem to have clicked quote instead of edit. oh well.

Cooper

© said:
I have a feeling your thread was closed because you told someone to fuck off?...Oh, and it was of your (regular) threads highlighting your inability to use a PC effectivly, which to be quite honest are starting to piss people off.
btw try right clicking the rep button and opening it in a new window. test it on me if ya like...j/k

hmm seem to have clicked quote instead of edit. oh well.

my usb port doesnt respond. Rukas i demand you fix this problem now. it is not my problem it's streethops problem. Rukas get up and fix it now damnit :p:thumb: lol

my usb port doesnt respond. Rukas i demand you fix this problem now. it is not my problem it's streethops problem. Rukas get up and fix it now damnit :p:thumb: lol

Bobby Sands

I dunno.

When i click ur rep button Bigmack this page just changes back up to the top(ie first post).no rep window appears.

Sorry could u please stay out of my threads^^

I have done absolutely nothing to provoke u,yet u insist on starting shit.

Bobby Sands

I dunno.

When i click ur rep button Bigmack this page just changes back up to the top(ie first post).no rep window appears.

Sorry could u please stay out of my threads^^

I have done absolutely nothing to provoke u,yet u insist on starting shit.

Bobby Sands

Its working now again.Weird,the page style changed.I now have an avator now.I selected one about a week ago,and wondered why i couldnt c it.,my rep dots are now on the right.

When i click rep,the page changes altogether.all is good again.

Bobby Sands

Its working now again.Weird,the page style changed.I now have an avator now.I selected one about a week ago,and wondered why i couldnt c it.,my rep dots are now on the right.

When i click rep,the page changes altogether.all is good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.