Thread Closed Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Sands

I dont get it.I asked why the rep button isnt working for me for the last 2 days and my thread gets closed.why is this?This is a genuine problem.I want to rep some1 and i cant.

Bobby Sands

I dont get it.I asked why the rep button isnt working for me for the last 2 days and my thread gets closed.why is this?This is a genuine problem.I want to rep some1 and i cant.

congratulations you now have more posts in the letter to the president forum than any other non staff member and you havent even been here a year!!! great job.

congratulations you now have more posts in the letter to the president forum than any other non staff member and you havent even been here a year!!! great job.

Bobby Sands

But,is this not what this forum is for?im not tryin to start beef with people.I just want to report a problem im having with the rep button.jeez.

Cooper

Tupac Tha Great said:
What can i do if som1 is insulting me?delete his post.dont close my thread.
I have a feeling your thread was closed because you told someone to fuck off?...Oh, and it was of your (regular) threads highlighting your inability to use a PC effectivly, which to be quite honest are starting to piss people off.

Cooper

Tupac Tha Great said:
What can i do if som1 is insulting me?delete his post.dont close my thread.
I have a feeling your thread was closed because you told someone to fuck off?...Oh, and it was of your (regular) threads highlighting your inability to use a PC effectivly, which to be quite honest are starting to piss people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.