This is my thread

Wow Taylor Swift really let herself go

Madonna-vmas-winner-092726-3-f0bbdc9c1a344f2d85c955e7a5a751dc-1897014195.jpg


LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jokerman
My older sister once told me she was getting a tattoo, a boob job and anal bleaching - I was like woah, take it easy, don't get a tattoo!
 
A pentagram was carved into Colleen Slemmer’s chest, but court records say Christa Pike’s boyfriend, Tadaryl Shipp, testified that he carved it—not Pike. Pike reportedly told another student that a pentagram had been carved on Slemmer, which may be why some accounts attribute it to her.

Does China charge the family for bullets used in execution?

Yes—there are historical reports that Chinese authorities sometimes billed an executed person’s family for the bullet, reportedly about six cents, along with other costs. This appears to have been a reported practice, not a clearly established nationwide rule, and the sources describe it from past decades.

[Maybe they should just give these inmates tainted Fentanyl. Or send the mofos to a coal mine.]

[Oh yeah, right, "human rights" - Fucking clown world.]
 
My older sister once told me she was getting a tattoo, a boob job and anal bleaching - I was like woah, take it easy, don't get a tattoo!

She also gave her boy Benadryl so he'd stfu and fall asleep. A foul bitch.

Now the dude looks like this

76d2ec670644290160a08f6d0585da02-163083921.jpg

Say no to foul low IQ feminists.
 
Tennessee fails to execute Christa Pike after two lethal injections. Their next attempt will be to send her to the Macklemore concert in Gaza.
 
Me saying "I don't give a fuck" is like opening an umbrella and pretending that the rain doesn't exist - I'm actually giving a lot of fucks.

cheers
 
[In 2026] How Last Ditch Bar and Arts Venue, a lesbian bar in Greenfield, Massachusetts, communicated its move to mask-optional Saturday nights turned a sensitive business call into a full-blown crisis. From a communications lens, the backlash was largely predictable.

Same, Lindsay or something like that!

LMAO

When my step-dad died, he never test positive for COVID-19 but the cremation people offered my mom "government money" for putting down covid as cause of death.

Not at all a partisan thing anymore.
 
Multiple studies show “considerable” decline in young people identifying as LGBTQ+

At the same time, the numbers for college-age students who say they’re gay, lesbian, or bisexual are holding steady.

[I think a lot of it was a fad during COVID when everything got fucked up.]
 
I recommend Quiz Show. A 1994 film by Robert Redford. The good old days when the US held a House Subcommittee on Legislative Oversight hearing for a rigged TV show.

Good times.
 
I have officially withdrawn from the Ed Sheeran tour. (Macklemore has donated to my summer camp, the Al-Qassam Martyr's Brigade Summer Training Camp.)
 
Good luck.

My brother-in-law started pushing Ketamine for depression like he's some kind of Dr. Black Jack and I was like WTF? Of course that was before Matthew Perry's OD but after COVID so some people clearly don't get it.
 

Latest posts

Donate

Back in the day, we used to recieve donations sent as cash in fake birthday cards! Those were the days! I still have some of them, actually.

Now we have crypto.

Ethereum/EVM: 0x9c70214f34ea949095308dca827380295b201e80

Bitcoin: bc1qa5twnqsqm8jxrcxm2z9w6gts7syha8gasqacww

Solana: 8xePHrFwsduS7xU4XNjp2FRArTD7RFzmCQsjBaetE2y8

Members online

No members online now.