This is my thread

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
So the rumor I heard from a random YouTuber is that Pac and Biggie were ready to put the beef aside and even start a label of their own. Is that true? Or is it a well-known rumor, at least?

keco52

Staff member
And teachers. People kind of gloss over the fact that it's happening in our schools by educators.
You mean the creepy pedo women? I don’t think it’s glossed over, it’s just there are still men that pretend that’s the ultimate boys fantasy. I’ve had men tell me their first experiences were with older women when they were young teens and they don’t understand why it’s concerning.
So the rumor I heard from a random YouTuber is that Pac and Biggie were ready to put the beef aside and even start a label of their own. Is that true? Or is it a well-known rumor, at least?
I have heard they both wanted their own labels. Diddy has even said Biggie wanted his own label. But I never heard they wanted a label together until recently.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
You mean the creepy pedo women? I don’t think it’s glossed over, it’s just there are still men that pretend that’s the ultimate boys fantasy. I’ve had men tell me their first experiences were with older women when they were young teens and they don’t understand why it’s concerning.
Well, growing up for me, it was usually male teachers that got caught and were in the news. I don't know what has changed that now we see more women getting caught in the last 10-15 years. Maybe social media tries to amplify one over the other.

But regardless of genders involved, it's surprising people are not calling for vetting educators better than we are currently. Do I feel strongly about it? No, but with groomers getting exposed in churches, Hollywood, etc., I am curious as to why it seems schools are being kept in the blindspot. Aside from news articles mentioning yet another teacher or coach getting busted for "inappropriate relations" with a student, it seems the story dies shortly after that.

If we're getting in to why it seems so many males seem to be OK with the thought banging an older teacher, it might be time to acknowledge the difference in how sex is viewed based on gender?

Do we try and change that? Try and convince people that it's OK if the underage person is OK with it? It's still statutory rape, grooming, etc. And it's weird for an adult to be looking at minors like that. But yeah, I do have the belief that if it's a male student and he's OK with it, then...eh, no harm no foul. On the other hand, if it was a female student, I'd "infantilize" her and her feelings and still demand her abuser be put behind bars. Regardless if she claims she's OK with it.

I have heard they both wanted their own labels. Diddy has even said Biggie wanted his own label. But I never heard they wanted a label together until recently.

Then the person I was listening to was talking out their ass and probably isn't true.

Last edited:
I love the Japanese language. Better than chasing aidoru

ふでおろし(fudeoroshi)【 筆降ろし ·筆おろし

1. (n, vs) first use of a new brush
  2. doing something for the first time
  3. young man's first sexual experience, esp. one initiated by an older woman

But regardless of genders involved, it's surprising people are not calling for vetting educators better than we are currently.

Dude, it's a fucking shithole. We're literally going to have a generation of morons. I heard they're passing kids who can't read and write. Just like how they putting carjacking kids back on the street with a slap on the wrist.

I bet bases in Ukraine get full AC. Teachers are complaining about it on TikTok from their ACed cars in the parking lot. How do we fix this?
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/a...truggle-to-keep-students-healthy-and-learning

Trump wants to fix the Department of Education? Lets try fixing every department starting with See-Eye-Aye.
We want cheaper food. Please.

Tell Swift to stop dressing like a whore?

Last edited:
Northerners (UK) are a bunch of uneducated, inbreds. But still have a huge genetic diversity compared to southerners in the USA
Sir, your Royals are inbreeds too. Do you bite your thumb at me sir? If so I will bite my thumb at you sir.
Oh Pittey, where art thou me Pittsey. I get that I wouldn't be able to understand some of those "northerners" but I can say the same for the southern US swamp people. Not to be confused with Washington DC.

I heard Africa is the most genetically diverse place on the planet. That would make Southern Americas more diverse? I dunno but the place has its negatives but a lot of positives too.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.