This is my thread

In America now;

-Alec Baldwin is finally charged for "accidentally shooting" someone on a movie set. An ordinary citizen would be in prison by now. The prick will likely get 100 hours of community service.

-A 6 year old child shot and killed his teacher in Virginia. Not much to see here folks. Move along.

-Shootings, shooting and shootings. Old Asian dudes in Cali getting trigger happy. The more media attention, the more suspicious people get. WE DON'T TRUST THEM!

-Senate Judiciary Committee grills Ticketmaster for Taylor Swift concert fiasco. Thank goodness that our senators are looking out for us hard working Americans. Kanye 2024.

-Classified documents everywhere. OH NOES! NUKE CODES! :rolleyes: First Orange Man, then Biden and now Pence.
Gimme a break, these DC criminals don't read documents nor carry the case containing said documents. And in the case of Biden, he doesn't even know who the current president is.

-Bill Cooper told me they make up fake documents and classify them.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
There was a steep discount on a Patagonia jacket so I got one to replace my 8+ year old Columbia down jacket.

I think the cool kids at school will like me now that I'm part of the Patagonia cult club

dilla

Yeah they're expensive as fuck. You go to a ski town here and everyone who isn't skiing is wearing one lol
Oh yeah, you're in CO, right? I've never gone skiing. I haven't even gone hiking. But every review I look up for a quality jacket or even gloves all mention characteristics that make it good for either of those activities. It's like people can't just live in a cold climate and need something warm and durable for daily use. It has to be tested by a reviewer who goes skiing, takes a tumble, breaks his neck, gets covered in an avalanche, gets hypothermia, raped by a bear, and is still able to live to tell about it and the jacket gets like a "7" and a "great but not our favorite" rating.

dilla

North Face is the way to go, me and all the "chavs" in England wear them, but soooooo warm
Yeah, I was gifted a North Face jacket about 10 years ago. It's great for when it's snowing but it's too much for when it's about 30F and not snowing. I think that's when puffy jackets are more appropriate.

Back in high school, 15 years ago, The North Face Denali fleece were all the rage. Everyone had one and wore it to school

dilla

They shot down the China balloon over Myrtle Beach.

Some guy from the government said three other incidents happened during the Trump era.

-I just woke up. 5PM. I figured the big NFL/Satanic ritual/Advertisement event would be over by now but it hasn't even started yet. How many commercials are there?

-Death toll in Turkey expected to reach +50,000.

-RIP East Palestine, Ohio. Is Keco okay?

-US shootin' down a bunch UFOs and such. Seems like Pentagon's poor psyop. What is this 1950s?

-I wish I could tell my nephew that "we're in a middle of a cold war and the idea of living on mars is super stupid" without crushing his childhood dreams.

Jokerman

HBO ruined The Last of Us with gay shit that wasn't in the video game and has no reason to be there, except that the writers are woke Hollywood transsexual Jews or something. The girl being gay was fine, it was in the original. But it's taking a character who wasn't gay in the original and then making it graphic for no reason at all that gets me. No wonder there's a cultural war going on in the US.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online