This is my thread

In the wake of Ye's mention of "Joos", and Joos tweeting that "Kanye is getting close to full blown Nazi," it is natural that people have pondered online what they would do, and where they would shelter, in the event of Kanye West postings.

But, the safest place to go in the case of a Kanye Bomb being detonated depends on where the bomb is targeted, as well as the size of the opponents, the time of year, the weather conditions, and variety of other factors, meaning the safest location will vary considerably.

Some estimates name Maine, Oregon, Northern California, and Western Texas as some of the safest locales in the case of Antisemitism™, due to their lack of large indoctrination and deceitful media. (Shhhhhh)

Truth bombs use heavy, unstable feelings of hidden elements to release immense amounts of energy, unleashing destruction on an ideology of choice.

https://www.newsweek.com/nuclear-war-bombs-us-safest-place-protection-1750293

Former Democratic House member and presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard announced she was leaving the party Tuesday — blasting it as an “an elitist cabal” driven by “cowardly wokeness” and trading in “anti-white racism.”

“I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly wokeness, who divide us by racializing every issue and stoke anti-white racism, actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms that are enshrined in our Constitution,” Gabbard, 41, said in a searing video posted on Twitter.

Gabbard, who gave up her House seat representing Hawaii to run for president in 2020, condemned the progressive party for being “hostile to people of faith and spirituality” while demonizing the police and protecting criminals “at the expense of law-abiding Americans.”

She then accused party leaders of weaponizing national security “to go after their political opponents, and above all, who are dragging us ever closer to nuclear war.”

Nothing ground breaking, the problem is that multi-billion rap star said it and the plantation owners don't like it. Maybe Kanye is too much of a genius for us to understand, maybe he's on some MK Ultra shit, I don't know.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
WTF - he is also being sued by the family of George Floyd
Yeah, he is a bum. I don't know if it's mental illness, grifting, or both.

This is our fault. Some say his behavior changed when his mom passed but that was over a decade ago. His Taylor Swift incident. The George Bush-Katrina incident. Those were just the beginning and most of us have him a pass. Said it was his ego. This isn't ego. This dude is mentally unfit and refuses medical help. I have sympathy for Kim K for dealing with this for as long as she did. Props to her for getting the fuck away from him but those kids still had plenty of time around this dude and have seen him act the way it does. You hope they don't learn to be like him. If it's a genetic thing for mental illness, that's a whole different issue for the kids.

I just remembered he also had words for Jay Z. Maybe because of his crush on Beyonce? The dude attacked everyone, even the guy that brought him up

Yeah, he is a bum. I don't know if it's mental illness, grifting, or both.

This is our fault. Some say his behavior changed when his mom passed but that was over a decade ago. His Taylor Swift incident. The George Bush-Katrina incident. Those were just the beginning and most of us have him a pass. Said it was his ego. This isn't ego. This dude is mentally unfit and refuses medical help. I have sympathy for Kim K for dealing with this for as long as she did. Props to her for getting the fuck away from him but those kids still had plenty of time around this dude and have seen him act the way it does. You hope they don't learn to be like him. If it's a genetic thing for mental illness, that's a whole different issue for the kids.

I just remembered he also had words for Jay Z. Maybe because of his crush on Beyonce? The dude attacked everyone, even the guy that brought him up
I think he needs help for his mental health 100% not really a fan of Kim K but fair play to her for putting up with him and then getting out

dilla

I think he needs help for his mental health 100% not really a fan of Kim K but fair play to her for putting up with him and then getting out
His family needs to take him in. I don't know if he has aunts, uncles, cousins siblings, etc. but someone needs to tie him down and get help.

The media is going to add fuel to the fire and if something bad happens to him, the media will make a spectacle out of that, too.

His family needs to take him in. I don't know if he has aunts, uncles, cousins siblings, etc. but someone needs to tie him down and get help.

The media is going to add fuel to the fire and if something bad happens to him, the media will make a spectacle out of that, too.
His family need to do a Britney on him

Jokerman

Kanye is an attention seeker like Trump and Elon. The Republicans need to stop exploiting him and the media/public needs to stop going nuts every time he says something stupid. He’s stupid, he’s going to say stupid things. If anyone pushes back on what he says, he whines and complains that they’re interrupting him and he’s not free to say what he wants, even though he hogged the whole conversation. His truth is THE Truth as far as he’s concerned. He’s not open to learning anything and he’s ready to take offense at anything but agreement and praise for speaking out. Kanye claimed Ice Cube influenced his antisemitism. Ice Cube said, “I didn’t put batteries in his back.”

dilla

Kanye is an attention seeker like Trump and Elon. The Republicans need to stop exploiting him and the media/public needs to stop going nuts every time he says something stupid. He’s stupid, he’s going to say stupid things. If anyone pushes back on what he says, he whines and complains that they’re interrupting him and he’s not free to say what he wants, even though he hogged the whole conversation. His truth is THE Truth as far as he’s concerned. He’s not open to learning anything and he’s ready to take offense at anything but agreement and praise for speaking out. Kanye claimed Ice Cube influenced his antisemitism. Ice Cube said, “I didn’t put batteries in his back.”
It's interesting how there's a supposed under-current of anti-Semitism in the black community. I didn't know about it until some athletes were sharing and liking posts from Farrakhan and he's a supposed anti-Semite. I know Ice Cube was brought up in those conversations too and I don't think he ever apologized for it, or even addressed the accusations directly.

I still think what Kanye is being fed and what Kanye is spreading out to others is more dangerous or more urgent than random social media posts by black athletes.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online