This is my thread

Give the theorists a break! One gravitate towards it because it is shrouded in secrecy. One likes to parend to be free from time to time and the very word secrecy is repugnant in a free society!!

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Give the theorists a break! One gravitate towards it because it is shrouded in secrecy. One likes to parend to be free from time to time and the very word secrecy is repugnant in a free society!!
You give yourself far too much credit. You're sitting on a PC and using the internet. An algorithm is giving you the exact information you're looking for. You're a pawn. Unable to see the irony in the nonsense you are spewing.

I see it on my Facebook. All the antivaxxers are stay at home mums, people who work in a gym, people who carry out manual labour for a living. None of them have a medical background, none of them are educated. All of them source their information from the internet. None of these sources have any understanding of what makes a robust scientific study.

Nah

I live in the matrix. Everything I do and say can be tracked. Everything thing I’ve mention on a device is likely stored somewhere and it’s likely that people will read it after I’m long gone. It’s likely that what I post right now is being analyzed by A.I. and I know a lot of what I read is generated by A.I. How do you fight that? By seeking truth.
46B3D3AE-AA5F-443C-AE64-668E931D1885.jpeg

In this country, if you're good honest folk, here's what could happen;

Got a bad heart device, nearly died - want to sue manufacture for damages...

Lawyer: "You're lucky to be alive"

Got heart medication, manufacture cautions 5 days inpatient monitoring, sends him home the first day and has cardiac arrest at home the next day - want to sue for damages...

Lawyer: "You should just move on with your life"

These are the exact words you might get when you're trying to seek justice for a loved one. I don't blame the firms, I'm guessing they're aware of the platoon of corporate lawyers ready to bankrupt you out of court.

I'm up to my chin in distrust and I've got plenty more reasons.

I still don’t get it. The usual type casting with “creepy uncles” is fine but why do they never mention that Orange Man considers himself the father of the vaccine? He is in full support and says he would “sell it better” - it’s about finding who to trust.
At the time, a presidential candidate paraphrasing WikiLeaks seemed attractive but everyone should have known better than to put so much focus on kabuki theater.

The author says its a satire!

I know - it's super funny until I get woken up by several cops because my family called a bullshit welfare check on me and I'm pleading with the cops outside the door to not hurt me and promising them that I will not resist.

It's funny until your irrational traumatized brainwashed family start making shit up to vilify you. Felony lies.

It's funny until they send your vaccinated ass to the camps.

What's not funny is brainwashing being real and it takes more than a dinner to deprogram the victims. It takes a long time. For Molly, I'd assume it would require at least a year of professional deprogramming to regain herself.

Cheers, right about now, I'm very thankful for my Summit Keller Pils and some stank. My moms and my creepy uncle lol had one of the best Turkey Day ever despite 2021 being one of the worst years ever for all of us! I've always been intrigued with the way 2Pac brought people together from different places. I think he would have been a messiah or a prophet or shaman in earlier times. OR they might have killed him for being too ahead of his time. I don't know. I believe if he was with us today, I want to believe, that his pot would be boiling like mine!

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Any US folks get anything good for Black Friday? My mom and sister went all out on skincare and cosmetics stuff online. I spent about $100 on car care stuff that's due in next week.

Nothing tech-wise was exciting. I might get a new down jacket at some point. It's been 6 years with my Columbia puff jacket lol. Got it for like $70 at a Columbia outlet store and it has done well but I didn't care for it properly because I didn't know down shouldn't be exposed to moisture, let snow/rain. So it's lost some of its loft and I'm ready for something nicer. And to take care of it better.

keco52

Staff member
Any US folks get anything good for Black Friday? My mom and sister went all out on skincare and cosmetics stuff online. I spent about $100 on car care stuff that's due in next week.

Nothing tech-wise was exciting. I might get a new down jacket at some point. It's been 6 years with my Columbia puff jacket lol. Got it for like $70 at a Columbia outlet store and it has done well but I didn't care for it properly because I didn't know down shouldn't be exposed to moisture, let snow/rain. So it's lost some of its loft and I'm ready for something nicer. And to take care of it better.
I’m with your mom and sister. I spent most on skincare. I don’t really need anything else. What kind of car care things did you get?

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
I’m with your mom and sister. I spent most on skincare. I don’t really need anything else. What kind of car care things did you get?
After getting a ceramic coating and paint protection film on my car, the shop told me I had to "take care" of it in order for it to last. So I took them seriously and looked around for info on how to do that and bought stuff like a special car shampoo, leather cleaner, a brush for getting in between the spokes of the wheels and a good bit of microfiber cloths and drying towels. I was told the stuff you get AutoZone, or something, tends to not be the best so I got whatever was deemed as "quality" by the Auto Detailing subreddit. We'll see how it goes but since I started the advice given to me by the shop that did the work and from what I've seen and read online, I've been washing all our cars somewhat regularly and in doing so I think I've discovered that I find cleaning therapeutic and calming. I had a hint a few years back when I'd vacuum the house and just kind of got lost in it but felt much better afterwards. Sounds dumb but the right type of "cleaning" puts me in a special place. Cleaning shit skid marks from the toilet bowl? No. Dog shit in the house? No. But definitely something that you can stand back and admire and feel the clean, that's become therapeutic for me.

So the newer car doesn't need anything extensive and just needs preventative stuff but my parents' and sister's car could use some love after 3 years of use. One thing I've been doing is getting familiar with rinseless washes since the cold weather is here and we don't use the outdoor house to rinse off our cars. But road salt will be an issue and letting it sit too long will damage the paint. Plus it doesn't look nice. My parents run their cars through a car wash near the office but I'm not sure if it's touchless. So if it isn't, those spinning brushes are destroying the paint too. Even if it is touchless, it has been so nice to just sit in the garage with a bucket, a sponge, and rinseless wash and just wipe down a car and dry it off and apply some gloss/wax to it afterwards and see the results.

So this BF was more about self-care rather than other stuff. My mom and sister, like I said, got some creams and makeup but I got a salve of moisturizer too. I use it daily, especially since I started my clinical rotations and am out in public but I wasn't all-in on skincare so I used to drug store stuff like Jack Black or Dove for Men. Then once I started this OB/Gyn rotation, somehow we students got to talking about skincare. between 3 guys and 3 girls, we had some sort of skincare routine and they all discussed the products they used. Well, i just told them I slapped my face with Dove for Men on the way out the house but the other guys talked about toners, moisturizers, etc. Maybe they dealt with acne as a kid and have gotten in to the habit of having a multi-step routine to clear up scars and maintain a clean face? I don't know, I'm assuming things but while it's bad for dudes to just run out in to the world without some care for their skin, theirs seemed like something they looked up and researched a GQ magazine and built a routine that way. Which is fine, but it opened my eyes a bit more that skincare really is something more guys are taking seriously.

So my mom shops this cosmetics store nearby and basically pillages the store with their deals. So she got a small salve of a Clinique moisturizer for free and told me to try it a few weeks back. Turns out it was even better than the other shit I was using "for men." And while it doesn't say it's for women, it certainly doesn't have the masculine smell of, say, Avalanche Thunder Rape from Old Spice. And I'm OK with that. So I've been using that moisturizer every day and still feel it soft at the end of the day when going to bed, so it's quite durable. So I bought a larger salve of it and lumped it in with my mom's order from Clinique.

So that's my start in to skincare and I'll probably leave it at that for a bit since it's simple enough to do daily and the results are fine for me. I don't know if wearing a mask for 9 hours helps or hurts but the girls were complaining about acne since the pandemic from mask-wearing and that's something I've managed to avoid.

I think those cancer-diagnosis+shaving-heads tearjerker virals are largely misguided and SNS should ban those assholes. /

This year, my sister wants all of us swabbed for Christmas so this year Christmas is fucking canceled! Good riddance! These niggas leave the room when I mention Jesus anyway. I hope they enjoy their plastic crap.

Speaking of cars...

US gobbament wants to force manufactures to start including "breathalyzer tests" in their cars... am I reading this right? lol Of course we all know it's a wedge to get full biometric scans everywhere including your toilet.

https://time.com/6086981/bipartisan-infrastructure-bill-breathalyzers/

Grab some popcorn and watch history unfold as the American Empire collapses, dragging western civilization with it.

"in-car reminder every time the engine stops for drivers to check their back seats lest they forget their kids in a hot car"

At least the bitch aint using the kid as a melee weapon.

Last edited:
Here are commoners enjoying their piece of luxury dining in a unventilated heated bubble.
.png

Here's John and Roberto showing up for their second shift in the kitchen.
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Just kidding!! Millions of particles land on your food on the way to your table!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.