This is my thread

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Got last minute tickets to the Broncos-Bears game.

What a game. Could've been a big win for us had we converted that 2PT.

dilla

Anyone like Masters of None? I watched the first few episodes and they were alright. I haven't been motivated to go finish the rest up.

I thought Aziz exaggerated Gen Y with its reliance on tech and use of all these new slang terms on Parks and Rec. But this guy really seems to be like this in real life. His stand up and his show are just like tom Haverford talking.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I watched all of Master of None and liked it.

Also like Red Oaks. But maybe that's because I like films like Licence to Drive, Goonies... etc. I like the 80s.

Jokerman

If a future civilization attempted to reconstruct contemporary society from its television programs, they would conclude that half or more of our citizens were either detectives or lawyers. The rest, emergency room doctors.

dilla

Superstore is supposed to come out in January but there is a sneak peek for the first three episodes on Hulu.

Starts off a bit cheesy but halfway through the second episode, it finds some ground. I like it. I like the characters.

Fucking Fargo, though. They're comparing it to BrBa already.

ARon

I feel like I'm meeting everyone who was once 13 again. Discovering that the World is a fucked up place, thinking they know something others don't, when really most people moved on cus we're lazy selfish assholes who can really give a fuck and just go along with it

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
I feel like I'm meeting everyone who was once 13 again. Discovering that the World is a fucked up place, thinking they know something others don't, when really most people moved on cus we're lazy selfish assholes who can really give a fuck and just go along with it

I tried to tell him that. But he didn't listen. So I ignore him now.

dilla

The Leftovers kind of sucks. The premise is good. Actually everything is good. Characters, plot, etc. But none of it makes sense. Who GR is. What the earthquakes in season 2 mean. And why Kevin is the only one that has to "free himself" when others don't. I started watching after seeing the season finale discussion threads flowing with praise and surprise and shock. Nothing was really shocking save for Evie's whereabouts.

Is the supposed to leave literally anything and everything up to interpretation?

dilla

I think they're all on a mid season break/hiatus. Fargo just ended.

Billions and Vinyl start up in the new year so something to watch there. Shameless returns too.

dilla

Shameless and Billions leaked early on the Showtime app. Shameless was good. Only watched the first few minutes of Billions so I'll finish that up later.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.