This is my thread

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Notice how after two weeks of flooding the media, the Malaysian Airlines flight that went missing is no longer talked about in the news?

Back then I would hear people say "it's amazing with all this technology, we lose a something as big as a plane with GPS and all that."

I didn't think that was a fair assessment because I thought maybe the plane would eventually turn up wrecked somewhere and after excavating the ruins of it we'd find out where it all went wrong. But at this point, when it's over two months now, maybe three, I think we really need to think about what actually happened to this fucking thing and if the authorities do indeed know now but have not released that information.

Not really a conspiracy, but more to just save the face of an airline, country, or government over a stupid mistake or something tragically flawed with the technology we use today.

One does not simply forget that people made it on to that plane with lost passports of others.

ARon

I have no clue i didn't research it much.

World cup!

So i saved about 10 g's to actually go to the World Cup but my Visa got rejected, probably because I was still on probation when I submitted my application, anyway, what should I do with the money now?

dilla

I think they do it to prove a point. That if you dress or look a certain way, you're more inclined to be thought of as a threat. And that it's not racism, it's just being bald in a white tee with tattoos and earrings isn't the best look to have if you want people to let their guard down around you.

dilla

Well, I should say "shaved-head" since that's the style many neo-Nazis rock, I think.

Or I'm just going off of stereotypes from American History X.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.