This is my thread

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
DIA looks better. That is really cool though, what was your involvement with the project

I'm on the client side. I basically ensure that the project deliver a quality product, with all required documentation, information and that commissioning is complete. If I don't sign for the delivery of the project, no-one gets paid. :)

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
HBO has another good comedy in Silicon Valley. Solid lineup for me, as someone who does not watch HBO just for GoT.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
It's pretty good. I like the characters and the story is still kind of spooling up, I feel.

HBO doesn't really have too many flops, but despite being pretty good, I think it may not go beyond a season or two. I could be wrong, but I don't see how it goes on for too much longer. It'd be better as a movie.

ARon

Mt. Olympus, worthy of the hype?

I'm spoiling a show no one watches....

I thought this last episode was the worst one so far. It's definitely watchable but I need more identity from it. I don't think the storyline is good enough to make up for the lack of character development we've had so far. It seems very sitcomish which is out of the ordinary for an HBO show. I'm going to continue watching it. The stutter and geeky stereotypes of the main character and the billionaire dude who is funding pied piper is pretty annoying, although the burger king/sesame seed scene was legit

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.