This is my thread

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
I'm still catching up on this season. I downloaded them all and I'm on episode....7? I really don't like Becca. I know she's kind of important to the story, at least in progressing characters, but since day-one she has just sounded like a numb, monotonous nag.

Now, that naked bimbo whose tits Charlie keeps staring at before they go get the cocaine, she is cute. As is the groupie Hank bangs. I forget her name. The hot blonde one. Been in every episode and was a groupie for that dead rockstar.

And despite being a bit bossy, Marcy's sexy as hell. But something about that Ophelia woman that tries spreading her man-hating ideas makes her hot too. I dunno why.

dilla

I got in to that new Google Maps thing. Looks a little different, but I'm not sure if I can fully utilize the neat functions because I'm out of the US.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member

ARon

Can't believe that guy said he's seen some fucked up things and this is top 3. Top 3. What have you seen that is more fucked up than that, crazy.

dilla

Can't believe that guy said he's seen some fucked up things and this is top 3. Top 3. What have you seen that is more fucked up than that, crazy.

That's gruesome by Western standards. In the East, though, that isn't that uncommon. Slow, but violent beheadings/killings. I'm assuming stonings have to be up there for that guy. Some people do some crazy things in the name of God. And not always "good" crazy either.

EDIT: Did a white guy say that or did a British Muslim originally from a Muslim country say that? I'm not watching the video. The images and the description was enough.

I'd rather use cakefarts as eye-bleach than watch that.

dilla

LeShit was so smug after the game. You could tell he was trying to not look excited about his last-second layup. Like he did this shit all the time.

Fuck him. I never really hated LeBrick until this year's playoffs. Forget embarrassing my Bulls, but I've finally started to see his flops, his whining, and his overall bitchassness.

Make no mistake, he has talent and he's a phenomenal player. But his antics have finally gotten to me and now hearing that the Cavs may make a push to bring him after next year, it's just gonna be a mess on ESPN. Supposedly the Cavs are trying to build a team around LeShit with their past few top draft picks. What the hell?

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Seemed like a black guy from the UK.
He's from SE London. So it's possible he's seen worse. But... It's more likely that he's talking shit, because he thinks he's a "gangster".

Still... Horrific scenes. My FB feed was full of idiots who wanted every immigrant expelled from the UK. In a time where education is free for most, we seem to be growing more stupid.

dilla

Yeah, I figured it out right after I posted this. That they had changed their URL. Did a Google search and it came up again.

Fucking weird ass site moving domains like this all the time.

ARon

I know at first sites started doing that cus of the ICE letters and shit, you'd go to websites and see the homepage is some fed bullshit. I think this one was just switching server companies, i remember reading something about lower cost or something a while ago

dilla

Indy has a very strong possibility to do this. They're are a better version of the Bulls and the Bulls were at least able to put a dent in the Heat, all while missing two starters and then Rose the entire season.

They can do it, I hope they do it, and they will.

When it comes to the West, the Spurs are man-handling the Grizzlies, but I would be ok with either or them making the Finals. I thought OKC would be at this point, but losing Westbrook seems to have been much bigger than originally thought.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.