This is my thread

Jokerman

Ask Jokerman. I just thought he'd like them...they look similar to me.
To a sneakerhead that's like saying to a Tupac fan, "I thought you would like Ja Rule because he sounds similar to Pac." Uh, no.

Where would one wear the Airmax Express? A Justin Bieber concert, I suppose..

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Why do I feel like I heard half the songs already on Cruel Summer? The album is still missing a banger. I don't think Mercy counts.

Clique sucks. I mean, shit sucks. It's not even cause of Big Sean, which just tells you how badly it sucks.

keco52

Staff member
To a sneakerhead that's like saying to a Tupac fan, "I thought you would like Ja Rule because he sounds similar to Pac." Uh, no.

Where would one wear the Airmax Express? A Justin Bieber concert, I suppose..
Lmfao. Well it is the same genre. Your footwear choices are really loud. I'm gonna get you some calf skin balmains.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Why do I feel like I heard half the songs already on Cruel Summer? The album is still missing a banger. I don't think Mercy counts.

Clique sucks. I mean, shit sucks. It's not even cause of Big Sean, which just tells you how badly it sucks.

I like Clique. Minus Big Sean, of course.

ARon

I disagree about Clique. I played it the other night at my sisters bar/club and like 10 people came up to me asking what it was. It's a good song.

keco52

Staff member
I just got a text msg from an unknown number that says "you are too much girl" ...this is where a comma would come in really handy so I can decide if I wanna bother replying.

ARon

I'd respond just because I get bored talking to some of my friends so you never know this person might be funny or something stupid. Can't hurt. Although you are too much girl is pretty stupid

keco52

Staff member
No way. I don't ever answer random text. Why is my text bold? I did some investigating and it was a woman's name so its most likely a man with bad credit. It's not a woman bc they said "peace"

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.