Them banners are awesome

G.Litt

U Hate Me? I Care!
Project 17 said:
i know right what was he thinking. he should have thought about all those innocent people who could be behind our computer chairs. [/sarcasm]

pz.
Your sarcasm needs work.

Just joking about what happened with me.. I no where implied that he should watch his banners for the ppl that might be sitting near us.

Smartass

Little background, my friends consist of kindgarden teachers and shiit, also have many religious friends (muslims, sikhs, catholics) They already shy away from me cuz of the way I talk and the music I listen too, I certainly dont want to mislead them towards the sites I visit. But all in all, my post was just a joke at best. Too bad it went right over your head.

Dante

Meyer & Dante Best Friends4eva
G.Litt said:
Your sarcasm needs work.

Just joking about what happened with me.. I no where implied that he should watch his banners for the ppl that might be sitting near us.

Smartass

Little background, my friends consist of kindgarden teachers and shiit, also have many religious friends (muslims, sikhs, catholics) They already shy away from me cuz of the way I talk and the music I listen too, I certainly dont want to mislead them towards the sites I visit. But all in all, my post was just a joke at best. Too bad it went right over your head.
get safari lol... the banner loads as a footer :p

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
Tupac Tha Great said:
^^omg, you made your 16,000 posts thread just yesterday or the day b4 and now you have 16,256 posts.do you do anything but post here.lol.
i walked down to the convenience store to pick up dinner and almost got frostbite :thumb:

my posting days will go down when i go back to college next week, so im taking it easy this weekend and staying at home and packing and going online

Bobby Sands

I was gonna make a thread in streethop about Jurassic 5 and how no1 talks about them.

i walked down to the convenience store to pick up dinner and almost got frostbite

my posting days will go down when i go back to college next week, so im taking it easy this weekend and staying at home and packing and going online
Im glad you saw that comment i made for the joke that it was.Its a shame Dante didnt and neg repped me for it.even though it had nothing to do with him.Is he trying to get me banned?:eek:

Dante

Tupac Tha Great said:
I was gonna make a thread in streethop about Jurassic 5 and how no1 talks about them.

Im glad you saw that comment i made for the joke that it was.Its a shame Dante didnt and neg repped me for it.even though it had nothing to do with him.Is he trying to get me banned?:eek:
i'll neg rep whoever the hell i want, and if they bitch and moan about it it just motivates me to do it again. deal with it.

Dante

Tupac Tha Great said:
Well,maybe its you that should get banned^^.

As an asshole once told me "Don't abuse the rep system".
just because someone gives you a neg rep doesn't mean that they're abusing the system. the ability to give a neg rep is there for a reason.

i'd suggest that you not clutter this thread with your personal complaints.

Maverick

G.Litt said:
Your sarcasm needs work.

Smartass

so then looks like we were both joking. good to know were on the same tip. :thumb:

pz.

KAMIKAZI said:
I don't like the Dre one, looks like a fuckin old man, could've got a better Trina one too.

Oh yea, and Jay-Z looks like he has one huge nostril, fuckin sick.
Shit man, The Trina one is the best one, their all good but the trina one stands out 2 me

Almost forgot, How about a Tech N9ne one? he's tha man.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.