Them banners are awesome

7 Syns

They're dope,:thumb: great work Rukas. What's the chances you can get one of Rakim, one of Big Daddy Kane, one of KRS-One and one of Kool G Rap?

Anyways repped.

peace.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
There's already a Rakim one, cant seem to find a good enough photo of KRS to use, looking for Kane and G Rap now.

7 Syns

Damn you for using Ra's Sean Jean pictures!!!. Ha. Shouldve used his Hennessey fotos.

Put the pic looks dope.

peace.

Maverick

i def. think there should be one with a semi-rare pic of pac. and what i basically mean is a pic that hasnt been used over a thousand times. three six and wu tang would be cool too. so far though im likin this change.

pz.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
7 Syns said:
Damn you for using Ra's Sean Jean pictures!!!. Ha. Shouldve used his Hennessey fotos.

Put the pic looks dope.

peace.
I tried, I cant find one that is large enough and high quality enough. Basically all i could find that was large was a magazine scan, and it sucked.

I don't like the Dre one, looks like a fuckin old man, could've got a better Trina one too.

Oh yea, and Jay-Z looks like he has one huge nostril, fuckin sick.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
KAMIKAZI said:
I don't like the Dre one, looks like a fuckin old man, could've got a better Trina one too.

Oh yea, and Jay-Z looks like he has one huge nostril, fuckin sick.
Dre is an old man, and Jay Z does have one big nostril.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
They are fucking excellent. Propz Rukas.

The only thing I noticed is that the border on the right hand side of the pic is a bit skew.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.