the Who is Mike Jones CD is good!!!

:thumb: damn anyone agree wit me? cuz i think that shit is tight.....both of the CD is tight the god damn screwed verisons are sick...lol i tried to call mike jones on the low but his phone was busy..hahahhaha by the way is that his real number he said on the cd?

haha yeah on all hip hop I think they said he owed $250 000 to sprint, thats funny if it's true. get a 1-800 you foolish bastard!
:thumb:

That shit is wack man, his lyrical capabilities are horrendous, that Still Tippin' shit is sooo wack... You can't tell me any bar on that cd is worth a shit, that white dude on Still Tippin' might have the worst verse of 2005...

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
b-hizzel said:
haha yeah on all hip hop I think they said he owed $250 000 to sprint, thats funny if it's true. get a 1-800 you foolish bastard!
:thumb:
You're the foolish bastard. It was an April Fools joke. :)

And yes, it is his real number. Shameless promotion, yet clever and interesting.

I am not feeling the album. If you want to hear some really good Mike Jones shit go get or dl

1st Round Draft Picks - Mike Jones & Magnificent aka Magno
The Day Hell Broke Loose Pt. 2 - Mike Jones

-he comes pretty hard on both these mixtapes, much better than Who is Mike Jones IMO.

Personally I think he is just a gimmick rapper. Paul Wall, Slim Thug, Z-Ro, Chamillionaire, Magno all go harder. Plus, Chamillionaire wrecked the SHIT outta mike on Mixtape Messiah - you should go dl that if you ain't heard of it.

PDT

God, that Still Tippin' has gotten so fuckin' annoying, I liked it at first, the beat anyway, now it's one of those tracks that just pisses me off. Why the fuck is Paul Wall rapping?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.