the Who is Mike Jones CD is good!!!

Back then hoes didn't want me Now I'm hot hoes all on me. Back then hoes didn't want me Now I'm hot hoes all on me. Back then hoes didn't want me Now IDGDFGFJFIODSFOIDSF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

you want some good mike jones??

download this shit mother fuckers and you'll see some .. what was that? "Horrendous rhymes"

mike jones - im a soldier freestyle
mike jones - get it on the floor freestyle
mike jones - im a pimp
mike jones - dick dont fail me now
mike jones - knockin niggas out ft roy jones
mike jones - day to day grindin ft lil flip
mike jones - bump this in your cadalliac

get that shit, and then all you foolish fucks will realize

WHO? MIKE JONES!! WHO? MIKE JONES!!!! JONES JONES JONESSSSSSSSSSSS

my name an anthem in the street got platinum in my teeth...... swisha house PAUL WALL WHERE U AT BABY

if u you dont work u dont eat, u dont grind u dont shyne

otherwise i aint done, the fun just begun.. i told yall i dont for fun,i rap for funds.. mutual, u touch me u better mind your future.. say my name worldwide like martin luther..

but definately listen to that im a soldier freestyle its fuckin sick

mike watts hits hard on there too

Mike Jones is like the 50 Cent of Houston, he came up with a great way to market himself but at the end he is a remedial MC. And Paul Wall is the best white rapper next to Eminem.

PDT

Paul Wall next to Eminem? "People's feelings get hurt when they find out how much I'm worth" that's some of tha dumbest shit I've ever heard. He can't rap for shit

No Hope said:
Mike Jones is like the 50 Cent of Houston, he came up with a great way to market himself but at the end he is a remedial MC. And Paul Wall is the best white rapper next to Eminem.

I fuck wit Paul Wall n all, but Ill Bill is the best white rapper next to Eminem........Thats simply opinion, but u should peep Ill Bill and the group he's in Nonphixion out then........He'd MURK Paul Wall......

As far as the topic goes, the CD has some good beats n shit......But Mike Jones is not that great of an MC......What I can't stand the most is how he just shouts, "Mike Jones!" every other line........Duke is stuck on himself if you ask me.

i'll murk paul wall... i put my life on it - http://www.myspace.com/markdeez - check me out, lol, but yeah... mike jones is garbage, he's got no talent - but somehow he appeals to the mindless mass of listeners. the beat for still tippin is nice, i plan on doing a track over it and i promise it'll be anything mike jones could ever spit - but shit - i give him his props - he's where i wanna be, so he must be doing something right. i just hate that tracks like "still tippin" are considered bangers... people around here think this music is just classic, that its flawless, and it's utterly disgusting.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.