The Richest People In Hip-hop

its linx! said:
That's what I wanna know. Doesn't he have alot? Like more than 300 million? Or am I just tripping? :D
those numbers cant be fully accurate, if i recall master p drops a line like "im in the guesness book of records for the richest entertainer"

Hidden Danger said:
I'm the richest person on this board without a doubt a have 135,000 in the bank baby
lol u faggot u barely have a percent of my money, and u think ur the richest....im sure there are tons of people richer than me too :p

kman_69 said:
http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/content_pages/record.asp?recordid=52302

Richest Music Producer
Master P, chief executive officer of No Limit Records, based in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, is estimated to have a net worth of $56.5 million.

obviously the figures in this thread are wrong...coz ^^this is relatively old, and its still more than what Nelly has...so im guessing Master P is worth more than this by now.
not the record im talking abuot i remember reading it out of the book i think it was the 2000 issue, it had nothing to do with music just richest entertainer. the mans got loot regarless, gold ceilings arent cheap im guessing.

ARon

Not sure what year it was but Master P was only behind Jordan by 5 mill, 355 to 360 i think, who is the guy worth 1.5 billion?

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Zimbabwe said:
Among the famous celebrities and athletes on this year's Black Fortune 100, were Michael Jordan ($500 million), Tiger Woods ($330 million), Percy 'Master P' Miller ($420 million), Sean 'P.Diddy' Combs ($450 million) and Sean (Jay-Z) Carter ($130 million). However, they were far below Robert Johnson ($1.5 billion).
Notable additions to the list include Venus and Serena Williams, the estate of Tupac Shakur, Richard Parsons, and Kenneth Chenault.
does anyone read ^^

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.