The Richest People In Hip-hop

Wow 50 Is About To Pass Em

I Never Knew Q Latifah Was Worth 50 Mill

Danmon Dash Is Doing His Thing.... Shyt

Danm All That Sean Jons U Ni99az Buy Made Buffy A Rich Fucker

Jesus christ, 50 Cent came up quick.

I'm suprised to see Ice Cube still behind Dre. I thought with the movies he'd be if not equally wealthy closer to him.

i don't see how puffy and jigga are over Russell Simmons, Phat Pharm and Def Jam are some money makers and have been for years! I find this list hard to believe.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
Among the famous celebrities and athletes on this year's Black Fortune 100, were Michael Jordan ($500 million), Tiger Woods ($330 million), Percy 'Master P' Miller ($420 million), Sean 'P.Diddy' Combs ($450 million) and Sean (Jay-Z) Carter ($130 million). However, they were far below Robert Johnson ($1.5 billion).
Notable additions to the list include Venus and Serena Williams, the estate of Tupac Shakur, Richard Parsons, and Kenneth Chenault.

kman_69 said:
yeah i always thought Master P was the richest rapper....he's got stock in oil companies and shit...

Master p is a smart man.. Came out with all those no limit cds... no promotion or special guests ,Just ppl on his label. Made his $ then invested ....

those numbers are wrong how the hell can those be true it is a lie nelly has like tripple what 50 got and no way in hell can jay have more money then puffy and russle 50 money is all barrow

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.