The Regime - All Out War (Volume 2)

Mixtape is pretty good.. I just wish there was more than one techn9ne song, specially because i heard jelly sickle months ago

2pacrider said:
ya its a dope mixtape, has some good songs on there cant wait for the album. and on the spider loc chain snatchin thing didnt any1 noticed the gold chain spider had was alot smaller than the 1 yuk was wearing it seem liked to me? dunno if im wrong
yep ur right .... apparently spider snatched both of yuks chains ... the platinum one and the gold one...

but yuk says it was only one so thats all i can say :confused:

thats what i thought ^ but in spiders footage he said and i quote 'he got one back' but hey maybe hes tryna make himself feel better :p

Exodus said:
didn't yuk and game squash they beef? because most of this cd is disses too game and fitty
Just to answer this, it was made March/April before it was squashed. Here's a hint: Monopoly

^I'm also confused because on the smoke-a-lot site, isn't Yuk holdin his Platinum chain up?? :confused:

RichieRich69 said:
Just to answer this, it was made March/April before it was squashed. Here's a hint: Monopoly

^I'm also confused because on the smoke-a-lot site, isn't Yuk holdin his Platinum chain up?? :confused:
i believe supposely yuk only got his gold 1 snatched but the 1 spider had in the store like i said b4 was alot smaller than yuks, so it makes u think.

also bout the mixtape wasnt c-bo just realeased like a couple weeks ago and if this was made in march and april how did he get on a song?

Probably an old verse recorded. That's my only guess
I mean, if you look back to United Ghettos of America Vol 2, American Me had a verse by Young Noble and he says "in the 2003"....but it was released Aug? 04

ya thats what i was thinking too, unless they waited 4 him to get out to do his verse, i was surprised they didnt throw no spider disses on there

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.