The Regime - All Out War (Volume 2)

the new mixtape is leaked, i had a chance to take a listen. didn't yuk and game squash they beef? because most of this cd is disses too game and fitty, from my 1st listen the only song not dissing anyone on the entire cd is tech n9ne and e-40's jelly sickle, anyway, aside from the disses i'm not too impressed with the latest try coming from the regime camp, they need to stop with the dissing of everyone and start putting down some work on a legit cd, i hope in the future they do release a real album without all the beef.

drop your thoughts on cd

It's like this...
Y'all didn't read the label right...IT'S A MIXTAPE! Y'all said the same shit last time, get it right

and I ain't disrespectin no 1 neither

Duke

Staff member
marc said:
guess why its called "all out war"

lmao, it's fantastic. These cats drop a mixtape called All Out War and here we got mufuckas complaining and wondering why it's all diss tracks.

fabulous :thumb:

the thing is they have nothin better to rap about...cept for all these beefs..that fifty didnt even give a fuck about him...why he still wanna rap about him..shit

jerzeymobfan said:
the thing is they have nothin better to rap about...cept for all these beefs..that fifty didnt even give a fuck about him...why he still wanna rap about him..shit
Funny, cuz Yuk said himself before that he's gonna have an All Out War against industry bitches that aint doing nothin right. He said he was gonna lay the albums to rest and drop 2 mixtapes. So now he's gonna put that shit to rest and drop Operation Skrillion and Million Dollar Mouth Piece @ the end of 2005

LOl at all out war when yukmizouth got his 2 chains snatched by spider loc and when spider try to sell one it came out it was fake not even real diamond or platinum the gold one was real but shit wut faka braggin on all his records he a boss and got diamonds and platinum shit and its all fake hahahah Duckmouth exposed

lol ^ i dunno where u heard that but ur misinformed.......
yuk said he didnt pay for the chain to get it back ..... and spider loc aint even spoke on it after that ..... but he has dropped a yukmouth diss ... which makes it kinda obvious he did it for buzz.

'beef for a buzz no strategy in that, now go ask 50 what size battery in ya back'

demo

i like this mixtape
some tight tracks from gonzoe
but also theother tracks are tight
but since i am not a dickrider i also have to admit that there r some tracks that aint that good

^There are tracks that aren't that good, but all CD's are like that. I have to agree

And I agree w/ Sniper too, where the hell did you hear that fake chain bullshit. You're just mad that the Jewelers in Chi-Town said Young Bucks chain is fake as fuck so you're gonna come back with the same bullshit. Even Spider Loc said he brought it to the very same jeweler it was made from. CUSTOM MADE....AT A JEWELRY STORE....Obviously it was real if he gonna drop $1,500 (I think) to get that shit back. Whoever said that is a lyin ass faggot and you are too for believing it

ya its a dope mixtape, has some good songs on there cant wait for the album. and on the spider loc chain snatchin thing didnt any1 noticed the gold chain spider had was alot smaller than the 1 yuk was wearing it seem liked to me? dunno if im wrong

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.