The Perfect Lyricst

Kadafi Son said:
You know, I read a lot about how ya'll hate a lot of rappers because of certain aspects they have. So I was just wondering what would you like to see in a rapper. It's like making your custom made rapper. Give him/her a name, song concepts, flow, speed, race, or anything. Give them the aspects of your favorite rappers. Maybe then, I won't have to read so much hatin' and disrespect in this post. And please, don't be childish and stupid with it. Have fun.
*before reading anyone else's answers*

Simple:
The raw emotion and realness of Tupac.
The lyricism of Eminem.
The smooth flow of Snoop Doggy Dogg (circa Doggystyle).
The intelligence of Nas (though Tupac is just as high up too).
The production genius of Dr. Dre.
The hook talent of Nate Dogg

That'd be the perfect rapper for me.

yak pac fatal

political mind of 2pac
The emotions of 2pac
Attitude like Eazy-E
Similar flow to 2pac or big
Similar lyrics to 2pac big l eminem snoop and rakim
voice of 2pac

AmerikazMost

First I'd like to say that I find it funny how everyone is saying Biggie's or Snoop's flow when Rakim's is downright perfect, but I guess not too many people on here listen to him.

Rakim's flow
Common's content
2Pac's presence
2Pac's voice
Eminem's creativity

flow - rakim
content - talib or common
Pac's ability to make you see the song through his eyes
Eminems willingness to touch any subject
and i think you have to use Pac's voice

and i agree with the dre and warren g beats

Kadafi Son

TG1 Ghetto One said:
I honestly think 2pac was the closest to perfect we was gonna get in my oppinnion the only ting he lacked in was freestylin
I was waitin 4 someone to say that so I could agree with them :thumb:

TG1 Ghetto One said:
I honestly think 2pac was the closest to perfect we was gonna get in my oppinnion the only ting he lacked in was freestylin
In my opinion he also lacked in several other areas including:

Flow (sloppy)
Message (early on was good, but after MATW he was lazy)
Wordplay (I can think of just one song on which he displayed talent here)
Battle skills (released the worst diss song ever)
Storytelling (again, early on he was very good but after his second release he lost this skill)

hahaha

Bill G , you must be the best executive producer interscope ever had..you can judge tupac with such ease and know everything about how a song is supposed to sound like...Are you Saying the Makaveli album didnt have a strong message in it..or All Eyez on me for that case didnt have any good material in it.? I may have misunderstood you but if i did i wont apoligize...Lol at losing his skill at Story Telling ...have u listened to Teardrops and Closed Caskets lately?

R.i.p.Makaveli

makavelli963 said:
hahaha

Bill G , you must be the best executive producer interscope ever had..you can judge tupac with such ease and know everything about how a song is supposed to sound like...Are you Saying the Makaveli album didnt have a strong message in it..or All Eyez on me for that case didnt have any good material in it.? I may have misunderstood you but if i did i wont apoligize...Lol at losing his skill at Story Telling ...have u listened to Teardrops and Closed Caskets lately?

R.i.p.Makaveli
I'm not going to debate 2Pac's talent with someone who calls himself "makavelli963". That's like discussing Eminem with someone called "Slim's #1 stan".

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Please leave the 2pac discussions for life. It will get this topic closed.

AmerikazMost said:
First I'd like to say that I find it funny how everyone is saying Biggie's or Snoop's flow when Rakim's is downright perfect, but I guess not too many people on here listen to him.

Rakim's flow
Common's content
2Pac's presence
2Pac's voice
Eminem's creativity

Nah Rakim's flow is cool. But then so is his voice, and so is his content. He's one of the best all round rappers there has ever been. But I prefer Biggie's flow, or Snoops. They're just my preference.

Flow: Biggie or Big Pun
Voice: Tupac, Biggie or Methodman
Humour: Eminem or Redman
Emotion: Tupac
Word play: Biggie or Big Pun

yak pac fatal

Bill G said:
In my opinion he also lacked in several other areas including:

Flow (sloppy)
Message (early on was good, but after MATW he was lazy)
Wordplay (I can think of just one song on which he displayed talent here)
Battle skills (released the worst diss song ever)
Storytelling (again, early on he was very good but after his second release he lost this skill)
i agree with you about his flow and word play

for his message he didnt get lazy because he was in the studio everyday recordin 2 or 3 songs a day. but his message did change from politcal to death

2pac diss songs avg or better then average

it's amazing how most of everybody is saying the same thing. anyway....

content: tupac
flow: Krayzie Bone
creativity: OutKast
wordplay: Eminem
presence: Ice Cube
voice: bizzy bone

Mark Deez said:
Canibus is the perfect emcee

Unbelievable versatility on the microphone..

He possesses the best delivery in the rap game. His lyrics are unparalleled. He has a great voice - either you hate it or you love it. He always shows devout emotion. I just don't understand why people sleep on him so much. I don't see why he fails at making at big. He has all the key ingredients.

He is "too" hiphop and too little mainstream......plus its probably to hard for people to understand what he says and therefore his lyrics doesnt have the same impact on people.....

Chronic said:
What was fresh about it?
The concepts... the wordplay... the imagery... he took his battling style of rapping and meshed it together with everything he ever needed to do. he reached out to a broad range of intellectual listeners. he spoke on some shit that no one has ever done in hip-hop. its too bad albums like that don't get the promotion they deserve. rip the jacker is an underground MILESTONE!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.