The Perfect Lyricst

Kadafi Son

You know, I read a lot about how ya'll hate a lot of rappers because of certain aspects they have. So I was just wondering what would you like to see in a rapper. It's like making your custom made rapper. Give him/her a name, song concepts, flow, speed, race, or anything. Give them the aspects of your favorite rappers. Maybe then, I won't have to read so much hatin' and disrespect in this post. And please, don't be childish and stupid with it. Have fun.

Male!
Would have the political mindedness of immortal technique
The emotions of tupac
To coldness of eminem
Aggression of mystical
Similar flow to tupac

Kadafi Son

xXHizzo.M40Xx said:
Male!
Would have the political mindedness of immortal technique
The emotions of tupac
To coldness of eminem
Aggression of mystical
Similar flow to tupac
See how somebody responded with a respectful post. Thats all ya'll gotta do. Thanx xXHizzo.M40Xx. :thumb:

My ideal rapper...
would have a mellifluous flow that resembles Notorious BIG
would consistantly fulminate with great lyrical substance; somewhat mimicing the issues that Immortal Technique or Black Star address
would have dulcet beats that complement each track

Voice: Andre 3000
Content: Andre 3000
Storytelling: Andre 3000
Flow: Andre 3000
Delivery: Andre 3000

Andre 3000 IS the perfect lyricist.

Canibus is the perfect emcee

Unbelievable versatility on the microphone..

He possesses the best delivery in the rap game. His lyrics are unparalleled. He has a great voice - either you hate it or you love it. He always shows devout emotion. I just don't understand why people sleep on him so much. I don't see why he fails at making at big. He has all the key ingredients.

Mark Deez said:
Canibus is the perfect emcee

Unbelievable versatility on the microphone..

He possesses the best delivery in the rap game. His lyrics are unparalleled. He has a great voice - either you hate it or you love it. He always shows devout emotion. I just don't understand why people sleep on him so much. I don't see why he fails at making at big. He has all the key ingredients.
Canibus is overrated. Big upside down :thumb: for you.

SicC

Dying Breed
Staff member
i dont got time to customize rappers. in my opinoin some perfect emcees in terms of lyrics and style and flow would be Common, Mos Def, and Rakim. i will not get into deceased artists, im just speaking on who i listen to all the time now.

pz

How do you figure Canibus is overrated? If anything, he's UNDERRATED! All he needs is promotion and good marketing. Rip The Jacker is a timeless piece of art. For me, it was a breath of fresh air in the hip-hop community. If you haven't heard it, check it out - purchase it, download it, whatever - but listen to the man on there. His message, his lyrics, his delivery, his overall ability is just uncomparable.

He has a lot of Rakim and Kool G Rap influence, but I think his skill has surpassed both of those legends. Canibus just needs wittier hooks and nicer production.

I will say this though - Cassidy from Philly - he is like a 2005 Canibus. He has that same style, really, but I'll take Bis any day.

Mark Deez said:
How do you figure Canibus is overrated? If anything, he's UNDERRATED! All he needs is promotion and good marketing. Rip The Jacker is a timeless piece of art. For me, it was a breath of fresh air in the hip-hop community. If you haven't heard it, check it out - purchase it, download it, whatever - but listen to the man on there. His message, his lyrics, his delivery, his overall ability is just uncomparable.

He has a lot of Rakim and Kool G Rap influence, but I think his skill has surpassed both of those legends. Canibus just needs wittier hooks and nicer production.

I will say this though - Cassidy from Philly - he is like a 2005 Canibus. He has that same style, really, but I'll take Bis any day.
Canibus...

One subject

One flow (don't mention My Home Atlanta...)

One style of delivery

One good album (1 average, 2 okay and 1 terrible)

Irrelivant vocabulary

Unproven battle skills (barely beat LL in an uninteresting battle, lost to Eminem)

One fanbase (online fans)

Canibus is overrated. He is in no way the perfect MC.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Flow - Biggie or Snoop
Wordplay - Eminem, Common, Jay-Z.
Emotion of 2pac

And he needs the beats of Dre and Warren G behind him.

Wordplay ~ Pharoahe Monch
Polical Conciousness ~ Immortal Technique
Realness/Connection to everyday life ~ Common
Flow ~ Biggie
Emotion ~ Pac
Prescence ~ Rakim

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.