The Original Uncensored Long Kiss Goodnight Coming Out On Mixtape

warriorinjewelz said:
hopefully this will prove to the media that biggie and puffy weren't innocent in this beef like are portrayed to be. the media makes it out as pac was the only one dissing and that he was a bully. this mixtape will be hot though, can't wait. peace
yeh i guess nobody shud have any right at all to defend themselves :rolleyes:

Pittsey said:
:eek:

But is it just hype to sell cd's?

I have yet to find a decent mixtape. Ever!!! Not like when mixtapes where first created.

Hopefully Quik's new one will be though.

I LOVED Dj Green Lanterns Invasion 1 & 2. Both came with sick full tracks, and were worth every penny. Every other mixtape I've ever owned though has been next to crap by comparison.

jasedwads

On probation, please report any break in the guidl
lets see how this mix goes, although inever knew biggie came to london and did a show. thats pritty cool.

also, on the subject of mix tapes, theres a few 2 pac mix tapes a like, also theres a good drag on mix tape. But generally for me a lot get boring .

Machine Gun Funk (Unreleased DJ Premiere Version)-this should be tight; looking forward to this much
Niggaz (Unreleased Original Version)-believe the true OG already leaked but regardless better q/full cant hurt
Dead Wrong (Unreleased Original Version)-I will be interested to see how exactly this matches up to our mostly tagged/shit q OGs of this song
Ready To Die (Unreleased Original Version)-I am strongly anticipating this
Real Niggaz Do Real Things (Unreleased Full Version)-Damn, with Jay-Z. I loved that song when it dropped...assuming this version will be even better
Long Kiss Goodnight (Unreleased Uncensored Version)-this is the most obvious gem of the bunch. (with full disses, ab-libs and all)

--*Does anybody have any idea if I Love The Dough was released in completely original form? thanks a lot for any info. pz

So it's the usual trick of putting something half decent on there to create some buzz and then filling the rest up with bullshit. 99.9% of mixtapes follow this formula and I for one am bored with it. Just my 2 cents. :)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.