The Official "What I Picked Up This Week" Thread

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
backoff34 said:
1) MF Doom - Special Herbs Box Set: Vols, 0-9 [BOX SET] [EXPLICIT LYRICS] [LIMITED EDITION]

2) Fort Minor - The Rising Tied [ENHANCED] [EXPLICIT LYRICS]

Just got the 4 copies of the Doom album that I bought. Hoping someday those are worth something since only 7,500 are pressed... who knows.

And Fort Minor is amazing. Everyone needs to check it out.
Damn. Forgot about Doom. Yeah that got delivered this week. Although I paid for it over a month ago.

A couple will be staying sealed. :thumb:

ARon

Recently I just picked up Nas, Trick Daddy and More Fish, really just whatever was new at Best Buy, too much snow to go anywhere else.

Lok

A few Sacramento classics

DUB CEE said:
whoa what is on that second record? is that shit rare?
Im told Lynch will be willing to offer 2 G's for the tape because even he doesn't own a copy.

Jeremy

I bought the new NAS. I realized it was a classic the other night on the way home from work. I also got the Evanessance cd, I always like thier music.

Lok

Im good man thanks. Im a Sacramento collector, so I have no plans of selling it any time soon. Besides, it's not like Lynch said that himself, just a few huge Siccmade/X Raided fans, so Im taking it with a grain of salt.

Lok said:
Im good man thanks. Im a Sacramento collector, so I have no plans of selling it any time soon. Besides, it's not like Lynch said that himself, just a few huge Siccmade/X Raided fans, so Im taking it with a grain of salt.
I doubt you'd want to send me any of the songs off of that tape, but can I ask how it is?

Lok

Actually most of the songs were later on re-released on X's first official album, so you're not missing much. I think one of the songs on the tape is different than the one on his album, and there are 2 songs that were never re-released.
Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to rip the tape yet

Side 1
Side 2

Well good job on getting that tape. You know who to hit up if you ever wanna send any of those unreleased tracks. X-Raided's old shit is dope as hell.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.